Izzy Stradlin#4

{Being the Girlfriend of Izzy's Includes}

Warning: None

- Accompany Izzy at the record studio to help him with his riffs.

- While at the record studio, Izzy likes to sit on the floor, laying his back between your legs. While you're sitting at the beat up couch, going over his lyrics.

- When the other arrives, they immediately start rehearsing/recording.

- Holding Izzy from not losing his mind when Axl is shouting and scolding everyone, especially to Izzy who Axl claims he's off beat and being rusty.

- After finishing recording/rehearsing, Izzy rapidly packs up his stuff, grabs your hand and leaves the building. Not wanting to be there any longer.

- When Izzy asked you to be his girlfriend, and you said yes. Izzy said that he'll like to keep the relationship private due to paparazzis and just people in general who wouldn't mind their business.

- You understood and agreed with him. During public, you two acted as friends and it seemed to work. Not even the guys knew due to being afraid they'll make it obvious.

- Though one day, you and Izzy would have to tell them soon, for now you two want to enjoy it while it last.

- There was times when Izzy would have to tour, and you were afraid that he'll find someone else or sleep with the groupies. He reassured you that would not happen, that he isn't the type of guy to do that.

- Though, you weren't fully convinced. You had to nod and pray that he stays true with his words. Which he did.

- Around one or two in the morning, he'll called you on the phone would talk till four in the morning!

- Izzy is the type of guy to show affection. He can be  romantic as well, and enjoys staying indoors. He's introvert like you.

- Izzy likes to take you to a nearby lake and both of you would skinny-dipped and sometimes make love in there.

- Izzy loves to cuddle with you, when he comes back from studio, cuddle. When he comes back tour and after making love, cuddle. He says he feels safe around your arms.

- Your nickname he calls you is his "angel" due to fact he states you were sent from heaven to make his life easy.

- Overall, Izzy cares about you deeply, and is madly in love with you. His goal is to make you happy. It's been about a year and Izzy decided to tell the rest of the guys of his relationship with you.

- They all congratulate him and Axl pats his back, saying; "You're a lucky man, Iz. She's truly a sweetheart, don't ever lose her, man." Izzy would look towards your way where you're laughing with Duff, Steven, and Slash who were making kissing noises.

- He smiles and says to his best friend "Not in a million of years, Axl. She's my darling angel."