Prince#2

{Being the Girlfriend of Prince includes}

Warning: None

- When it comes to your relationship, it was impossible to keep it private. Though, Prince wanted to show you off the world, you didn't.

- The reason is you tend to like to keep your relationship private. You knew it was cause some scene and knowing the paparazzi, they will follow you both everywhere.

- Though, you both managed to keep your relationship private for almost six months! Eventually, they found out at the end. Oh well.

- Prince is very affection towards you. Holding hands, kissing your knuckles, shoulders, cheek, nose, forehead, and lips.

- In public, he would always hold your hand or wrapped his arm around your waist.

- Your nickname for him is "my dove."

- In private, away from the cameras. You and Prince rather stay at his mansion, watching tv, hearing music while dancing. Reading, or helping him with his songs.

- "My dove, I got you these." Prince said. Showing you new sets of a ring, pair of earrings, necklaces, and bracelet. He loves to spoil you.

- When it comes to dates, you always like to go to the park. With his motorcycle, he'll take you there. You both like nature.

- Not only you guys enjoy the view and eat whatever you made for the date, you two would always talk about the future. As if you two would ever get marry or have kids.

- "You know I love you right, dove?" Prince says. You lightly blush and smile; "I love you too, Prince."

- When it comes to tours, he will take you. He doesn't like to be alone on the road, plus you always wanted to see that world.

- At the end, Prince's goal is to make you feel safe, happy, and love. You as well, you both try to make the impossible to possible. You're his strength, as he his to you.