Richie Sambora#1

Y/n= Your Name

Warning: Mentions of Alcohol Use

"Hey guys, well, by any chance... Do you guys know the new hairstylist?" Richie asked nervously. Alec smirked holding a cup that probably has beer on it. "You mean Y/n, yeah. Why you like her?" Richie eyes grew wide and quickly defended himself.

"W- what no. You got it all wrong!" Jon chuckles and pats his best friend's back. "Don't worry, man. Everybody knows you fell for her." Richie sigh in defeat. "Is it that obvious?" He asked. Alex nods. "Oh yeah, every time she passes by you always stared at her. Kinda creepy if you ask me." Alec said. Taking a sip from his drink.

Jon nudge's Alec's rib who almost choked on his drink. "What Alec is trying to say is try talking to her. I know you're scared-" "I'm not scared!" Richie interrupted. Jon forced himself to chuckle. "Alright, maybe you feel nervous. And it's ok, that's normal. Compliment her first, introduced yourself and then let the flow go."

Richie nodded and smile. "Thanks Jon, you're a great help. Look, there she is." He sees you talking to another girl, who's probably a hairstylist too. "Wish me luck guys." He cheerfully said. Richie walked towards you.

"You think it'll go well?" Alec asked Jon. They observed on how you smile, Richie mentioning on how great you look with your outfit. You smiled and thanked him. The girl who was with you left, and see how Richie extended his hand and you shook it. They start talking and you began to laugh as you touch his arm.

Jon grins and respond: "Oh yeah, most definitely."