Billy Idol#1

{How You Met}

C/h = Color hair

C/s = Color skin

C/e = Color eyes

Warning: Light swearing

- You met Billy backstage from one of his shows.

- Billy was talking to one of his mates when you walked by past him. With your c/h and your c/s, he thought you were the most gorgeous girl he has seen.

- "Hello Earth to Billy, are you listening to me?" His friend asked as he shakes Billy away from his thoughts. "Oh um sorry, who is she?" He asked his buddy, as he pointed with his head towards you.

- "Oh Y/n? She's one of the new roadies, I think she started working here like three days ago. Why did you ask? Huh?!" His friend notices how Billy who was next to him, was suddenly gone.

- You were putting the wires away when you felt someone tap your shoulder, you turn around and gasp slightly seeing that it was Billy himself. "Holy crap, it's you. Wow, I never thought I was ever going to talk to you!" You exclaimed.

- Billy chuckles and introduces himself regardless. He asks for your name and you responded "Oh I'm Y/n, and I'm new around here." "So I noticed, how's everyone treated you here?" Billy asked. "Everyone is so nice here, not only that, they welcomed me with open arms. Just being here for three days, I feel like I'm actually loved. They treat me like I'm part of the family." You answered honestly with a smile.

- Billy's heart flutters by your smile and grins "That's good to hear, yeah we all looked for each other. I'm glad they're treating you right." You two end up talking for a few minutes when another staff member calls out your name.

- "I guess it's time for me to go, it was nice meeting you Billy." You were about to walk away, but he grabbed one of your hands "Yes?" You asked. For some reason, he started feeling nervous as he looks at your c/e and quickly composed himself. Well, tries to.

- "H- hey um, I'll like to take you out one of these days. If that's ok with you, of course." Billy says as he mentally curses himself for stuttering. You smile and giggle making him blush. "Sure, I'm available tomorrow. I'll be on one of the tour buses ok?"

- He nodded and asked, "Alright, I'll um pick you up around 7:30?" You nodded and smile again. "I'll see you tomorrow, bye then!" With that, you left carrying some boxes in your hands. Leaving a blushing Billy on the scene.