85. Period Talk

1/2 updates for today, August 7th.  Enjoy.

 I got my 'punishment' as I thought. Rowan is a damn asshole. He's lucky he's sexy as fuck. I laid in bed, unable to move, as a rock was dropped into my mouth. I didn't even argue this time, didn't have the energy. If he wants to feed me speed, fine. It was mostly his money to start with. He fed me one before sex too and that made a hell of a difference. He slipped it in before I could protest and now I know that it works great taking it ahead of time.

Rowan wanted to go hunt more dinos and the rest of the crew were on bored when they knew how much longer I could last. Glad to know I'm not the only sex addict here, but I have a slight issue with the dino thrashing part. I shouldn't though, they are strong men and can handle it.

I felt the nice buzz kick in, but didn't feel like moving. Sure it gave me energy, but it didn't take the sore out of my fucked body.

Rowan brought a cloth that I tried to seize, but he pulled it out of reach every time wearing the same expression he started with. I could feel his satisfaction through the bond. Bastard. He was higher on the after-sex hormones than me. I lost the battle and Rowan bathed me. I gave him the deadliest stink eye I could manage and that only amused him. I could tell.

The bond was definitely the strongest after sex and I was getting used to tapping into its magicalness. It was so easy now, it's crazy how I struggled at first. Like using a muscle you didn't know existed. Now, it feels like it's always there.

Rowan casually slid back beside me and I resumed the stink eye. He must have known how full of shit I was because his smile only got a little wider. I think I saw a flash of teeth. Damn, that's nice. He pulled me over and I couldn't look at him anymore. The bastard chuckled. I hate that I love that sound.

"You should rest." Says the man who just dropped an energy bomb down my throat.

"Rest not sleep." Tch. Mindreader. Do you rest totally nude inside an also nude, hunky man's arms? I'm not sure that's actually possible. Am I going to pioneer this uncharted territory? I think it's worth a shot.

I lay there listening to his breathing and mine. I heard some sounds from the other room and figured Alec was pretty frustrated. That'll teach him to get me pregnant.

Pregnant. New babies. Soon, I would have more kids. Crazy shit. I forgot to ask Qingqing about how the hell I could get pregnant without a period. Ovulation is important. Doesn't the uterus suicide first to prepare for that or is it backwards? It's been too long since I took that class and I'd never had sex to worry about pregnancy...

So how again? If the ovaries pumped out eggs first than maybe it's possible, logically speaking, but I thought the hormones were still whacked from breastfeeding. Hmm. Yeah, I'll ask the magical 16 year old. No 17, she's 17 now. My birthday should be coming up soon. 25 years old with five kids and five husbands... Kind of crazy, but I guess I am crazy.

"Drew." Oops. Supposed to be resting. I tried to meditate and failed. There is no damn way. I'm either thinking about these sexy arm muscles here or pregnancy mysteries. Wait...

If I got pregnant before my period, then wouldn't it happen again? I should be being careful now, but instead, I'm fucking every chance I get. I even told Shuu his cubs would be next waaay back when. But I can't just fuck one until I get pregnant right? Especially not when all these bastards tempt me daily.

"Drew." But sir, you are asking for the impossible.

"Maybe this is how I relax." I could tell he wasn't buying that bullshit anymore than I was. "You have given me a difficult mission." His smile was still there, but he sighed.