73. Venomous?

One update for today, July 7th.  Enjoy.

"Where the fuck?" I closed my eyes and opened them again. I wasn't usually a sleepwalker, but it could happen.

"Drew, are you alright?" That's Harvey... I sat up and looked around. Several candles were lit and it hit me. Castle, king, queen...

"Yeah. Just remembering that I'm a queen now." He chuckled and handed me water. I didn't think that was funny, but maybe I'm funnier when I don't try.

We all ate breakfast like a happy family. Winston had the tigers build a super coop and drag my birds over. I may or may not have forgotten about them for a second. They transplanted the whoopee cushion tree and some of my garden. I thought the plants died, but the potatoes and sweet potato plants lived again.

The best part of day two with the queen title, was finding a shiny new outhouse ready for use. This is what dreams are made of. As if to burst my bubble, Winston had to drop shit news on me. The ape shit wanted to send him to trade away Rosa. The answer is obvious to me. But Winston says we can't tell him to fuck off.

I didn't remember him having to do that in the plot, but maybe the plot is already fucked up.

"Alec. Can you tell the ape king that Winston is unable to make it. If he asks for a reason, get creative. Just make sure the man can't call out any lies." I just told my husband to lie to a king. Is that treason if I'm a queen?

"Sure!" Alec went off to happily fuck around with the ape king. Rowan followed behind him. I told Winston to lay low and he offered to go hunt dinos. Not sure if that's what laying low is about, but maybe I'm still uncultured. Since the vault was empty, it made a great excuse for him to take a bunch of tigers with him. Shuu looked like he had something to say.

"What is it Shuu?" He hesitated. "You want to go?" His ears swiveled around and I figured the answer was a yes.

"... No." I arched my eyebrow. "I do, but I don't." Very clear. "I want to get stronger, but don't want to leave now."

"Then don't. No one will force you too."

"Okay," he agreed readily.

Winston left Shuu in charge of the fields and Rowan on guard duty. Since he was leaving the next day and my nerves were eating me, Harvey arranged that night so it was just me and Winston in the bedroom. Harvey is the best.

...

"Ugh." We didn't even go at it that long and I feel so fucking sore. It was rougher than I expected. Winston took much less time to loosen up and I leveled up. I took away his blindfold this time and it was still hot sex.

My back and pussy were shot to hell, but god that was worth it. Winston had left at sunrise like the overachiever he was and my tired ass fell back to sleep. I got up and washed. I was definitely bathed by someone else once already, but real baths are damn nice. The boys were nowhere to be seen, but I squeezed the tits anyway. I got less than half a cup. Come on girls, you drying up already? They still looked inflated.

I tried to wear the bra that didn't fit, but found a new one waiting for me. It wasn't the amazing lizard skin, but I'd take it. I gave the milk to the kids who were wrestling in their room. I walked out of the room and went to stretch. It was weird not having the kitchen or bathroom close by. Rowan scared the bitch out of me when I almost walked into him.

"Are you okay?" Better than.

"Yes. I need to use the shitter." He didn't even blink and he followed me out. Someone is getting used to me. The tiger peons bowed there heads to me as I passed. This was weird as hell. "The kids?"