47. Heart Attack

The boys decided to chase bugs and each other. They tripped all over the place and they weren't coming into the house until they got a bath. Little Smash ran into Rowan who was chilling close by.

"Smash! You okay? Sorry Rowan." I knew Rowan wouldn't feel it, but Smash would. I know hard hard those muscles are. Poor boy was crying now. I feel you my child, I do.

"It's fine." Rowan didn't seem to mind for real, but Smash looked pitiful. I pet the poor kid and the other two got jealous. They rubbed against my legs and I lifted them up.

"Hey Drew!" Alec jumped out of the water and tried to shake off some water. He came up, still ignoring the silvery white mountain that is Winston and handed me some... rocks?

"What?" He looked smug and I really wanted to remove that expression. I don't know why it bugged me, but he needs pranks. Oh, that'll be fun. New objective to kill boredom.

He held up the stones in his hand and I noticed they were almost clear. Flat marbles. Pretty, but... why?

"I thought females liked pretty things." Is this guy flirting? He sucks at it.

"It is pretty, but what do I do with it?" I wasn't really asking him. If he got it from the river, I could get them myself of have a harem member grab them. Taking them is like giving him permission to court me, right? I haven't talked about this yet so I ca...

Oh fuck. I accepted the whoopee cushion. I fucked up didn't I? Why did no one call me out on that? Does that mean, I'm technically dating him already? Shit. Time to talk to the family.

"What wrong? If you don't like it I can put them back." Yeah, if it was that easy, I wouldn't be struggling.

"No, that's not it. Whatever you want to do." Alec looked conflicted at my response. His eyes moved from the rocks to the river.

The boys looked interested and wanted to see them. That's it boys, distract my ass please.

"Do you like them kids?" They were pretty used to me calling them all kinds of things like boys, kids, and children. They take it well. I don't think they care really.

Alec flashed them in front of the kids and they seemed interested. Dee stuck his paw at as far as he could to swipe at it and didn't even get close. I laughed.

"It's okay Dee. You'll get big enough to find them yourself and maybe even grab them from this guy."

I felt a shit ton of eyes on me and looked around. Yup, every fucker was watching me, even some random ass strangers. I gave them my best 'fuck off' look. I'm not ready to harem right now. Let me raise my kittens.

"What's a guy? You say that a lot." Yes, yes Alec. You haven't been included in my vocabulary lessons.

"It means male. While were on the topic, just in case some other words come up. I call male cubs sons, female cubs daughters, and all cubs kids." I do try to call them cubs, but sometimes it's harder than others.

"I see, but why?" Sigh. You talk a lot bro.

"Just because." The go to response when I don't want to deal with it.

"You are strange." I know that dude. You aren't original.

"No, I'm awesome."

"True." Fucker! "But what's awesome?" This idiot is something. Is he trying to fuck with me on purpose?

"It means amazing. Why are you agreeing when you don't know?"

"To watch your reaction." Ohoho. This dick was trying to play with the big boys wasn't he? I mess with him, so he tries to mess with me.