64. Art Lessons For the Muscly Men

1/2 updates today, June 22, 2022.  

It was next to impossible to get Harvey alone and out of earshot from all the super hearing. I finally succeeded and enlightened him. I think Winston heard us since his expression went back to a stony one. I snickered at Harvey's reaction. His face couldn't decide what emotions to express.

At first he was confused, then disgusted, then embarrassed, and finally settled on exasperated. I did my duty as a good modern day, rotten minded chick and explained the appeal. So maybe I wasn't a true fujoshi. Things change when you have the 3D versions in front of you. I know how to appreciate some nice sights when they bless my eyes.

I threatened Harvey creatively into not enlightening the rest of the men. Don't want them to start avoiding each other, that'd be boring. Harvey gave me the 'mom is questioning your judgement' look and I just laughed at him. Too late to regret marrying me now man.

Winter was fucking brutal. We had a few snowstorms that kept us inside. It was the perfect time to seal the deal with some hawks and I made sure to start my days with positive affirmations.

You got this Drew. They willingly walked into this and they are so not walking out now. I'm the big, bad bitch with a harem and I know how to use it. I've got guts now. Guts. Wussy ass be gone. If the hawks want to be climbed, I climb. Simple.

Alec made his interests damn clear. Shuu would get all pissy when the man tried to make a move. I got some good shows out of it, so I didn't stop it as many times as I should have. The moment was often lost, but I'm sure more will come.

Several weeks passed and Qingqing rarely came over anymore. Foxy boy would pop up randomly for band practice, but my frozen ass couldn't stay out there long. It was, literally, fucking freezing. Fresh meat stopped coming around, so we ate dried shit most of the time. We had a ton of furs, but I couldn't use any them for projects. They were used as blankets and emergency furs in case I needed them.

I was already getting sick of dried food, but didn't dare say shit. I didn't want to be that big of a bitch. It wasn't like we had many choices. One of the days Muir came by without Qingqing. We had another awesome conversation that lasted less than a minute. He shared with us Parker's new method of fishing. I thought that was too nice and asked him about it. It was Qingqing's request to share. Shocker. He left immediately after answering my question.

Apparently, just poking a hole in the ice would get them fishes jumping into your arms. I didn't believe that shit and had the men escort me to the river. Took a couple of minutes and I watched under my ugly cap as Shuu cut a hole in the ice. I figured we would need a rod or net, but them fuckers started flying out of the hole.

"Are you serious?" Score! Talk about easy food. They gonna jump down our throats too? Why are they trying to escape the water anyway? Don't they need that shit to breathe? "Catch all them bastards." I cheered from the back in Harvey's arms. I was going to have to thank Parker for this. Damn shame I can't keep calling him a bitch. No actually, I'm still going to call him that.

We ate all you could eat fish for a long time after and everyone except Shuu loved it. He was fine with it, but it was obvious that he didn't like it as much.

Winter storms were boring as hell. I finally mustered up the balls to climb some hawks, but we had a full house. I was not sending the men and kids out into a blizzard so I could bang the fiancés.

Instead I pulled out the notebook. I updated my event sheet and crossed off the martini glass. You know, this was stupid. Why didn't I draw a wine glass in the first place? I was trying to be ultra sneaky, but now I feel like an idiot.