77. Two-Step

2/2 updates for today, July 14th.  My proofreader has not gotten to this chapter, but I have edited it many times.  Hopefully, I was able to correct most issues.  If not, feel free to let me know and I can fix them for any future readers.  Thank you and enjoy.

 "I don't need a crystal dammit." Goddamn, people. I didn't get fucked that hard. "I mean it Shuu." Harvey backed off. Good man. Don't fight your wife, we bitches always win. Shuu hesitated.

"We can hunt more. Please." I swear to god, Shuu. Don't look at me like that. Do I have to climb you to prove it?

"No." I like the energy bombs a lot, but not enough to sick the men on a T-rex to replace it. Especially when I have enough energy to protest. "Water, food, clothes." Shuu zipped out and back in so fast, the door smacked him. Since the door fell down, I guess Shuu would be the assailant. Poor door.

I guzzled my third cup of water and worked my way up to the food bowl. Rowan passed me the clothes and I refused to look at the asshole. That was not the way I expected to increase my flexibility. My muscles cried and cursed. I think yoga is more important than before. Yoga sutra and kama sutra are real close. Only one word difference and now I know why.

The food was eaten, the shit throne was abused, and I couldn't touch the tits at all. Fucking asswipe. Guess the boys are out of luck today. Somebody put the door back up which is cool.

"Shuu, you can stop hovering. Rowan, keep that eye to yourself... please. I'm seriously fine." I convinced them, I think. I am mobile, so these shits should settle down. Harvey knows and that's why he backed off. He knows how to pick his battles.

Harvey helped me stretch gently and gave me his award winning massage. The other men went to do their shit. Alec entertained the boys, while Harvey helped me loosen up. I took a nice nap after and cuddled with the boys who got bored of that after two minutes.

The days started to blur together. I kept my ass occupied the whole time. I crafted like a pro and fucked like a hoe. I took at least one day break in between. I even started the kids on some early education. I'm sure they'll hate me for it later.

They got counting with no problems because they were born winners. Addition was going pretty good too. I think. Any child under one year old adding is already nuts. I'd call bullshit if I wasn't watching it. Good thing they didn't get past one plus one or I would give up on humans as intelligent species. All was great until the castle started shaking from roaring.

"What the hell?! Are we under attack? Is it ape shit?" I knew that fucker was too quiet.

Rowan took me out and nobody was panicking. So... we aren't under attack. we got to the courtyard and I spotted a familiar scarred tiger. Fuck yeah! It's about time he got back.

"Rowan, drop me on him." I think the bird protests. Damn, that would've been fun too. He still flew me down and I almost let out some unholy happy sounds. Flying will never get old. The beautiful tiger became a sexy man, so I slid off the hawk and tackled him. It would've been funnier if I squashed him, but hunky man would never allow that.

Firm muscles, check. No liquid red, check. Shocked Winston is also a check.

"You good?" Touching reunion? Maybe not. Damn mouth. 'Welcome back' would have been fine.

"Yes." Winston's strict expression softened, surprising the males around him. Winston was thrilled that Drew came to greet him immediately after his return. A public display of affection would lift any male's heart.