50. B*tch Slap

Second and final update for today May 23rd.  Enjoy.

I think it's strange. Yeah definitely strange. I am no longer surprised when I wake up sore as hell. I think I found my kind of exercise.

Shuu was still gripping my ass with his face plastered in my chest. The kids were crying and I had to encourage Shuu to let go. I was riding high from the warm fuzzies, but was brought down hard when a loud crash sounded from outside.

Shuu raced out immediately through the window, letting in the cool air. He might not give a damn about flashing whoever was out there, but I did. I hunted for my dress and couldn't find it. I pulled out my old shirt as Winston came rushed in the room in full tiger glory.

That would have been so cool if I wasn't naked and freaking out. We both froze for a moment, but the sounds outside got our attention. Winston handed me the basket of kids in his jaws and rushed back out of the room. Embarrassment has to wait. I'm busy now. I found my underwear and the skirt that didn't fit.

I threw on my clothes, went outside, and found the wolf king growling at the hawks who were fighting some wolves and tigers. Winston roared and tried to get their attention. I just hovered on my window sill, with the kids in my hands, trying to figure out what the fuck happened.

I didn't want to get closer yet. My ass would get squashed out there. Shuu and his pops were having a conversation. Or an argument. There was a lot of growling. Harvey rushed to my side looking banged up and I tackled his ass. Not a smart idea, but I wasn't in a stellar mental state.

I looked over the wounded leopard and started sobbing like a baby. The kids were also crying. This is bad. I'm supposed to hold my shit together. I'm freaking out the kids.

Harvey shifted as I tried my best to suck up the tears and snot through the power of will. I looked him over and ran to get the supplies before he could stop me. I scooped up everything I could grab, turned around, and ran right into Harvey's chest.

"I'm fine Drew. The wound is shallow."

"Fuck Harvey! Don't scare me like this. You aren't on the offensive team. You are supposed to sit in the back with me as we watch shit go down!" I tried not to ramble, I did. It was so damn hard, but I was feeling less anxious now that Harvey was talking.

"It's okay Drew. Shuu and Winston will handle it."

"What are they handling and what the hell is going on?" Now that some of the panic was decreasing, anger was coming out to play.

"I went out briefly and found Alec. I wanted to look for some herbs before they froze and withered, but knew you didn't want me to go out alone." Maybe Harvey looked embarrassed, but I had too many other emotions going on to think about it. "One of Rosa's males attacked me, but Alec killed him."

"That bitch." I clenched my fists and felt my teeth grind. I felt like grinding her face into gravel and covering her in leeches. Before I could do something stupid, Harvey stopped me.

"That male is dead. The problem is the wolf king got involved. Shuu is trying to diffuse that situation. The sounds of fighting have died down. They have likely resolved it already."

"Harvey. She targeted my family. I'll be damned if I let her walk away without a punch." I thought about something. My big brain came up with an idea. "Harvey, females can't be punished easily right? Especially Rosa?" Harvey nodded. "What if I punish her instead?"

My brain wasn't thinking smart. I was pissed and wanted to beat the shit out of a spoiled bitch. Rosa wasn't going to be let off easy. She pushed it as far as possible in the original story with Qingqing. I'm not like Qingqing. I cant just let bullshit slide while holding a grudge.