"Ouch! Shehry what the hell are you doing?" he cried and I sighed.

"Sorry Hussain".

I got up and got into a hoody.

"Kahan jaa raha hay?" Hussain asked when he saw me wearing my hoody.

"Awieen, just for the air" his eyes widened and he sat up straight.

"You are not going anywhere" he got up and reached for my hoody.

"Sain yeh kia kr raha hay?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Helping my brother!" he said taking off my hoody.

"Sain" I whined.

"Shehry" he followed suit.

"Aaja chal lori sunaon" he smiled cheekily pulling me with him.

He tucked me in and then laid down beside me facing me.

"You do know that you are making me feel like a baby" I made a face.

"Yeah future practice" he winked and I smacked the back of his head.

"Chalo close your eyes" he said keeping his hands on my eyes and I sighed. I closed my eyes and he removed his hand. He laid on his back and sighed. I opened my eyes again and hurriedly kissed him on his cheek. He smiled without opening his eyes and I shut mine. Soon sleep took over me.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

"Shehry kahan jaa raha hay?" Waqas asked me from the dinning table and I stopped in my tracks. I was still mad at him for not telling me.

"Hussain am going to kanza's place" I replied to him instead. My back was towards him.

"But why?" Waqas again questioned me.

"Hussain tell him am not answering any of his questions" I said and Hussain raised his eyebrows confused at the scene.

"Shehry you are still mad at me for not telling it to you?" He sighed and I remained quiet.

"Look I cannot" he said and I angrily turned to him.

"Kiun? kiun nahe? am your best friend or her?" I asked and he looked down.

"Dakh tu jab jaa he raha hay tu khud he pooch lena" he said and I stormed out of the house. Fine Waqas main pooch kay wapis aaon gaa!

Here I come kanza! I drove to her house.

I parked behind her car and went to the door. But something clicked my mind Hafsa bhe ho gee, so I went to the side of the house, right below her bedroom window.

I raised my eyes and saw her window closed. Must be sleeping.

I started climbing the pipe and after the hard work of 10 minutes I was standing in her balcony panting and breathing heavily.

Ab khirki lock na ho, I prayed.

After composing myself, I pushed the window pane which swiftly moved inward and I smiled to myself. Quietly jumping in her room I stood still letting my eyes get adjust in the dimly lighted room. My eyes popped out of their sockets when I observed her messed up room, not in its usual form. Seems like she is depressed and that too a lot, My heart skipped a beat.

My eyes roamed around her room and it stopped on the bed where I could feel someone sleeping. I quietly moved towards the bed and her face came in view which was half covered by the blanket. I instantly smiled with butterflies dancing in my tummy. My heart which was restless suddenly I felt it was on peace. I stood there looking at her face. tirelessly with that idiot smile on my lips. She moved and turned her side, her eyes still closed. In the process few strands of her hair landed on her face. I without giving it a second thought bend down and moved them away from her face giving them 'How dare you' look.