Bad Day, Turned Better Part 7 (Ryan's Bellybutton)

Start from the beginning

"An overwhelming sense of different emotions all bundled at once with a touch of hornyness?" Andy asked. Marcus thought, then nodded. Andy snorted. "Yep, welcome to the club." He laughed.

Marcus sat there for probably a half hour of bellybutton time with Andy. Andy was enjoying every moment of it all. "Hey... um, wanna do something different?" Andy asked. He wanted to experience bellybutton licks and kisses, but he was slightly shy about asking that. Wasn't sure if Marcus would have been comfortable with that, or not. He didn't want to weird him out over something simple. Marcus took his finger out of the soft bellybutton. "Y-Yeah?"

"Um..." Andy shook his head. "Never mind, you'd think it's weird." He said. "Hm? No, I won't. What is it?"

"Um... Are you comfortable with licking my navel and... kissing it a little?" Andy asked.

Marcus instantly blushed at that one. "Lick it? And kiss?"

Andy shook his head. "It's ok if you don't want to-"

"No, I wanna try that," Marcus said. Andy was honestly happy he wanted to. "You do? You sure?"

Marcus nodded.

Andy smiled, then lay down on the couch, on his back. Marcus who was in front of him looked confused. "Uh... Now what?"

Andy laughed. "Lie on your tummy, and put your face up to mine." He said. "Oh... Ok.." Marcus lay on the couch, crawling up to Andy. His face was inches from Andy's stomach. Then, he lifted the floodgate and exposed his tummy to Marcus. "Ok, so, just give it licks," Andy said smiling. Marcus put his face closer, then opened his mouth, dipping his tongue in Andy's innie. Andy instantly giggled. The feeling of Marcus's wet tongue was very ticklish inside of his navel, and his belly was wriggling all over the place. Marcus was shy at doing this, but the sight of seeing Andy giggling, made him less shy and he continued. Andy laughed as he felt the tongue moving around inside of his deep navel. "HahHAHA! Man, that tickles!" Andy laughed. Marcus giggled, then gave Andy's bellybutton some kisses. The smooches weren't as ticklish as the licking, and Andy calmed down. He sighed, then looked at Marcus smooching away on his tummy.

He couldn't help but blush and giggle at the sight. "Awww, this is cute."

Marcus stopped kissing it and looked up at Andy. He felt bashful again, but then he went to kiss his navel some more.

But Andy was enjoying it a little too much, and something grew.

And Marcus noticed because he was practically near that area since he was lying on Andy in a way. He felt something push into his arm. Confused, he moved his arm and looked. Andy blushed so hard when he realized. "I am... so sorry... I... this was a lot of me..." Andy said. Marcus's face went the most red it did all evening. "O-Oh... Marcus said. "I... Um..."

Andy looked away.

"Um... I'm not gonna lie, it happened to me....." Marcus said. Both of their eyes met once they both looked up. "I guess... I guess we both got REALLY excited huh?"

"Yeah..." Marcus said looking at it. "What?" Andy asked, feeling bashful.

"Um... do... do you... um...."

"Do I...? What?"

"Uhhh...."

Andy gasped. "You... You want to...Do that?"

Marcus looked away, then back at Andy. Andy bashfully looked away when he saw Marcus nodding.

******

"So... How were you guys' day so far?" Asked Ryan, as he and Andy and all the friends sat at the table at lunch. "Tiring," Arthur said. "I hate school work," Julian said with a grunt. Ryan just chuckled. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired too, had to present something in class. Thankfully, I think I got a good grade on it." He said. "I hate school presentations. I always feel anxious to do them." Julian said. "Why?" Ryan asked. "Dude, I'm self-conscious like crazy, I hate talking in front of huge groups of people-"