Bad Day, Turned Better Part 6 (Marcus' Bellybutton)

Andy was just completely snuggled up to Adam's belly, right there in the park, away from everyone. Sitting on the soft green grass, with the warm sun hitting them. Adam was the least person Andy would expect to be friends with, much less another bellybutton friend. Not that he doesn't love his other friend's navels, but there was just something about Adam's small squishy pudge. His belly wasn't big as Arthur's, no, it was way smaller, but it was soft as all, and squishy as hell.

Adam wasn't even all that ticklish in his navel, which allowed Andy to explore his bellybutton more. That soft knot that moved around inside Adam's deep navel was to die for, for any bellybutton and belly fetishist. Though he wasn't ticklish inside his innie, the outer parts of his belly, around the navel, was a tad bit ticklish.

Adam was sitting on the ground at one point, with his legs crossed, and Andy was in front of him, laying on the ground on his stomach, with his head rested on Adam's crossed legs. Adam was honestly getting all flustered by this, and his face was just red the entire time. Andy's nose was inches from Adam's navel. "I know I said this before... But I can't get over your soft belly..." Andy told him. Adam just shyly giggled. Andy stared to finger his navel again. "Your navel is the best...."

"Have you ever played with anyone else's bellybutton before?" Adam asked.

Andy nodded as he twirled his finger inside Adam's bellybutton some more. "I have."

"Oh, you have? I recon it wasn't Matthew."

"Of course not, it was my four friends. They... saw what happened, I guess. To be honest, I don't exactly know what Matthew said to you all."

Adam looked away. He felt guilty at it all still. "Now that I remember it, he was so fucking rude. He came right in the class room, and said how much of a creep his boyfriend is, and started to shame you and your fetish to the entire class." Adam said. Andy looked up at him. Andy was still somewhat hurt at the fact that Adam was apart of it. Adam noticed Andy's look, and he felt even more guilty. "I really don't know why I did that......It was so not me. I had a boyfriend once that had armpit fetish, and I let him experience it everyday, and I completely adored it. It's like... I know this is gonna sound stupid, but it's like Matthew was ejecting some weird aroura trying to make everyone think like him-"

Andy was suprsied that Adam had a boyfriend at one point. "You had a boyfriend? And... He had armpit fetish? If.. You don't mind me asking, why did you to break up? I mean, you said you 'had' one."

Adam nodded. "Yeah. It's a little personal why we broke up, but it's not because of the fetish, if that's what you're thinking. To be honest, I miss his cute face when I used to always show him my armpits unexpectedly, would always send his face into fire flames..." Adam said laughing a little. "You... You remind me off him. You react the same way to my belly, the same way he reacted to me showing him my armpits..."

That caused Andy to blush a little.

Adam put a hand on Andy's shoulder. "I know I said it already, but I'm truly sorry with what happened before.." Andy blushed when he saw Adam holding his shoulder like this, but then Adam leaned forward, and kissed his cheek.... again. That sent him in a huge blush. Adam's eyes widen. "O-Oh no... I did it again, I'm sorry-!" Adam was really embarrassed, and he lifted the neck of his shirt, and pulled it over his face.

Once he did that, the bottom of his shirt also went up, reveling his belly again.

Andy was feeling really bashful, but he didn't want Adam to feel embarrassed, so he reached over and tried to tickle Adam on his belly, by lightly scratching his fingers on the soft skin. "Hehehe Hey!" Adam giggled, instantly letting go off of the shirt. "That tickled." He told Andy. Andy smirked. "Oh, I didn't know that was your tickle spot~"