(56) Motel Glen Capri

Start from the beginning

Dude.

"I was serious. I was quite serious, actually. Deadly serious. No one listened to me." Stiles said. "Besides Allie anyway." He mumbled as an addition.

"Well that doesn't count, she always agrees with you." Scott scoffed.

"Well that's because great minds think alike." Stiles defended. "And she has one of the greatest minds I- we know."

"I know she does, but you're only saying that because you're in love with her." Scott mocked him playfully, raising his brows.

"I- oh shut up, you can't fall in love with the right people anyway. You fell in love with the daughter of a werewolf hunter, and you're a werewolf. That's like, the most stupid thing I've ever heard. At least I like someone who's not off limits." Stiles rambled on, it wasn't quite serious, they weren't arguing, but Stiles got a bit annoyed anyways.

"Yeah, but you still haven't asked her out have you?" The werewolf grinned at him.

"Well duh, we've been fighting supernatural creatures, how would I have had time." Stiles rolled his eyes, and Scott did the same.

"You're hopeless." Scott shook his head and Stiles smiled in triumph. "Anyways, who were the other three?"

"Other three what?" Stiles stood there confused.

"And you said you had a great mind." Scott mumbled. "Suspects, your other three suspects."

"Oh, well, Derek's sister, Cora. No one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister. Next your boss."

This made Scott sit up quickly.

"My boss?"

"Yeah, your boss. I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he's got going on, you know. Freaks me out." Stiles explained. When he saw Scott's confused face not understanding the reference he furrowed his brows. "Oh my god. Have you still not seen Star Wars?"

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie." Scott grinned at him.

"It just makes me crazy." Stiles mumbled scratching his head.

"Who was the last one?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed and put a small silence before his answer.

"Lydia." The mood changed completely and he went to go sit down on the bed again. "She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so..."

There was an eerie silence as they both sighed and fell back down on their beds at the same time.

§{~}§

*Alex POV*

"I'm just going outside to get some snacks from the vending machine, do you want anything?" Alex asked the two girls she shared a room with. Lydia and Alex decided on sharing a bed since they weren't that small, and would just fit two people if they tried. None of them ate dinner and they didn't feel like going out so she was hungry and needed something to eat.

"No I'm good." Allison said, and when Alex turned to Lydia she just shook her head.

"Alright then, I'll be right back."

She walked out the door of their room and started walking along the balcony to get to the stairs when she thought she heard something behind her.

A muffled voice was speaking but she couldn't make out the words. She turned around only to find that the noise completely stopped and there wasn't anything or anyone behind her. She sighed and mentally slapped herself at how paranoid she was being. She turned around shaking her head with closed eyes. But then when she opened them she let out a gasp.