(4) First line

Alex was sitting on the lacrosse bench to watch the practice when Stiles came over to her.

"Hey. How's Scott doing?" She asked him.

"Yeah, not good, you know the hunters he told us about?" Stiles asked and she nodded. "Well apparently, Allison's father is the one who shot him with the crossbow."

"I'm sorry what? He's going to get himself killed." Alex put her head in her hands as the whistle blew and Stiles went onto the field.

After a few players had tried to shoot their shot and Jackson blocked them it was Scott's turn.

He ran up to Jackson with the ball but Jackson pushed him down to the ground.

"McCall! M-my grandmother can move faster then that, and she's dead." Coach chuckled to Scott as he got up again. "You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

The first time Scott answered Alex couldn't hear what he said, but the second time she could.

"Yes coach." Scott had gritted his teeth. Alex looked at Stiles and was met with the same worried expression she had.

"McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach called out. "McCall's gonna do it again!"

Scott went up to the line and Alex saw that he was gripping his stick aggressively. This wasn't good.

Scott ran forward and as he reached Jackson, he hit him hard and Jackson fell to the ground grabbing his shoulder, or arm, Alex couldn't tell.

Alex rushed forward along with Stiles and they got to Scott who had fallen to the ground.

"Scott?" Alex said as they reached the werewolf.

"I can't control it guys, it's happening now!" Scott said worriedly.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asked urgently.

"Okay, okay, Uhm, boys locker room? If he changes there no one will know since everyone are preoccupied with Jackson right now." Alex suggested.

"Just get me out of here." Scott growled. The trio ran towards the locker rooms and Scott kept his head down. They didn't even notice Derek Hale watching them.

*in the locker room*

"Come on, here we go." Stiles said as the trio went inside the locker room.

Alex closed the door as Stiles helped Scott.

"Sit down. You okay? Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked urgently getting up in Scott's face.

"Get away from me!" Scott growled as Alex came over as well. The pair hurriedly backed away and ran around the boys locker room since Scott was after them.

"Stiles! The fire extinguisher!" Alex said as Stiles dragged her towards the door as they tried to get away from Scott.

"Yeah good idea." Stiles said as he grabbed the fire extinguisher and placed himself in front of Alex and started 'extinguishing' the crazy werewolf in the school locker room.

Stiles and Alex quickly hid outside the locker room before they realised Scott didn't follow them out.

"Guys? What happened?" Scott asked with squinted eyes as the pair entered the room again.

"You tried to kill us." Stiles told him while taking his gloves off. "It's like I told you before. It's the anger."

"And your pulse rising. It's a trigger." Alex continued.

"But that's lacrosse." Scott said, he seemed upset. "It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed."

"Well it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." Stiles said. "You can't play Saturday. You are gonna have to get out of the game."

"But I'm first line." Scott said. He understood what he had to do, he just didn't want to.

"Scott, what's more important to you, playing first line, or not hurting anyone?" Alex asked him.

He groaned and placed his head in his hands.

§{~}§

Alex was sitting in Stiles room reading one of her books. Her parents were out of town and she didn't like being in the house alone.

Stiles was sitting at his desk and was about to call Scott.

He started the call and turned around and Scot his screen with a nerf gun as Scott answered.

"What'd you find out?" Scott asked, he was talking about Jackson.

"Well it's bad, Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Alex answered entering the screen.

"Because of me?" Scott asked. He looked worried, sounded like it too.

"Because he's a tool." Stiles answered.

"But is he gonna play?" Scott asked.

"They don't know yet." Alex answered.

"Now they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles continued. This wasn't very good since Scott still wanted to play.

Alex looked at Scott's frame as he sighed. She noticed something in the background.

"Stiles." She whispered. "It looks like someone is behind him."

Stiles noticed it too and started typing something into the chat, but they didn't see Scott's reaction before Scott ended the call.

"Why is it that something always happens to Scott that makes me worry. I mean what if someone broke into his house and are kidnapping him?" Alex said, now pacing around the room ranting worriedly to Stiles.

"You're jumping to conclusions again Allie, and remember, Scott's a werewolf, he can take care of himself now." Stiles tried to calm her nerves, but it wasn't working.

"Can't you just call your dad and ask him to check it out?" She asked as she scratched her head. "He's not answering his phone."

"He always turns of his phone after school, you know this Allie, he's fine okay? Look I'll call him later and tell you what I find out, but how about we just watch a movie? You haven't seen Star Wars yet." Stiles tried to get her mind off things.

"Stiles." Allie was about to rant again, before she turned and saw his face. He didn't look worried at all. She realised she was overreacting again, like she often does. "Fine. But you're going to have to explain basically everything because I don't understand Star Wars at all."

Stiles scoffed as they went downstairs to watch the movies. Alex fell asleep on Stiles shoulder during the first movie and they never made it to the second one as after a while Stiles fell asleep too.

§{~}§

A/N: Sorry for not posting in a couple days, I've been busy, but here are two chapters for you. Sorry this one's a bit short.