(54) Flashback

*flasback to that night*

Allison was driving a passed out Alexandra home after the fight. Allison's mind was occupied with thoughts of Scott and if he was okay, so she wasn't really thinking clearly and she nearly drove the car off the road.

That woke Alex up. "What happened?" She asked sleepily.

"Nothing, nothing. I just... I had a lot on my mind so I almost drove into a ditch, but it's fine."

"Oh.. wait, how did I get here, what happened?" She looked at the brunette next to her. "How did it go?"

"Well, we were fighting the Alphas, you had used a lot of your powers, secretly, so the alphas didn't notice, but then Derek, he was fighting Ennis, and he fell. You tried to save him, but you didn't get to him in time. Then you tried to heal him. That's when you passed out." Allison's eyes were watering at the mention of Derek. Most of the events she described came back to Alex. She could remember most of it clearly now, all but one thing.

"Wait.. Derek.. he didn't make it?" She asked her friend, tears brimming her eyes.

Allison gave her a sad smile before losing it, and shaking her head. "I'm taking you home."

Alex nodded her head, and they sat in silence the rest of the ride.

When Allison parked her car, Alex tried walking out of the door herself, but her legs gave out and she fell to the ground.

"Damn it." She cursed and Allison ran over to her and helped her up.

They started walking and Allison was leading her towards her parents house.

"No." Alex said and she stopped. "My parents will freak out if they see me like this. Full of blood and all. They know about the supernatural, but they don't know about the supernatural."

"Okay, then where do you want me to take you?" Allison asked and Alex didn't have to think about it, it was like instinct.

"Stiles." She said. "Just.. take me to Stiles."

She knew he'd freak out as well, but she could handle Stiles. And honestly, she just wanted to be held by him. She'd never admit it to him though.

They walked up to his house and Allison ringed his doorbell. They heard steps coming down the stairs, before Stiles opened the door.

"Hello- holy shit, what happened?" Stiles asked and Allison handed him Alex.

"She'll explain. I have to go, my dad can't know about this. Don't take her to her parents, she didn't want to see them. And make sure she gets some rest. She's drained." Allison stole him and he nodded, still looking at the girl next to him as the brunette left.

He closed the door before helping his, well, you could say best friend (but that wouldn't really be right), up to his room.

He sat her down on his bed and he kneeled before her holding her hands in his, letting her fiddle with his fingers as she tried explaining what happened. Tears were falling down her cheeks while she was telling the story.

"It's my fault. I could've saved him. I could've saved Derek. But I didn't. I should've pushed my powers harder.. I should've done something."

"Hey don't talk like that." Stiles said wiping a tear from her cheek. "It wasn't your fault. From what I hear, you couldn't have done anything else, and you did everything right, okay? It was no one's fault but Ennis and the Alphas."

Alex just looked down at her hands sniffling.

"Hey." Stiles said softly, lifting her chin up so she was looking at him. "Okay?"

She nodded weakly before the tears came on faster and Stiles sat down next to her and held her. She leaned into him and cried on his shoulder until she fell asleep. He let her lie down on his bed, but he wouldn't leave her side so he sat down next to the bed, holding her hand and eventually he fell asleep as well.