(7) Bowling

TW: Assault and some form of sexual assault

"Mmm, pass." Lydia said as Allison got a shirt out of her closet.

Alex had decided on a simple tee shirt with jeans and one of Stiles flannels. It's basically all she wears outside of school.

Allison found another shirt and showed it for the two girls.

"Pass." This time Alex nodded along at Lydia's statement.

"Let me see." Lydia said getting up and looking in Allison's closet. "Mmm, pass. Pass. Pass on all of it. God, Allison, respect for your taste is dwindling by the second." Lydia laughed.

"Oh come on let me have a look." Alex scoffed as she went up to find something in Allison's closet.

"Hmm, oh what about this one?" Alex pulled a black sequence shirt before the two girls.

"Hmm, yeah that's the one." Lydia agreed. Allison took the shirt and looked at herself in the mirror with it.

Suddenly the door opened and the three girls turned to the door as Allison's father came into the room.

Alex tensed up a little since she knew that he was one of the hunters but she hid it immediately.

"Dad, hello." Allison said.

"Right. I'm sorry." Mr. Argent said taking his jacket on. "I completely forgot to knock."

"Hi, Mr. Argent." Lydia said as she dropped onto the bed and posed.

"Dad, do you need something?" Allison scratched her head.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight." He said.

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." Allison asked.

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people." Her father said in a matter-of-factly kind of way.

"Dad, dad.." Allison began.

"It's out of my hands." He cut her off. "There's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30 p.m."

Allison threw her shirt onto the bed.

"Hey, no more arguing." Her dad said as he left the room.

Allison sighed as Lydia scoffed.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia commented.

"Sometimes." Allison said. "But not tonight."

Allison put her hat on and grabbed her bag as she opened the window and stepped outside.

Alex and Lydia stepped up to the window and looked out at Allison.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked as Allison suddenly flipped off the roof.

"Eight years gymnastics." Allison panted. "Are you two coming?"

"We'll take the stairs." Alex nodded furrowing her brows a little.

§{~}§

The whole group were putting their bowling shoes on at one of the lanes.

Lydia had set Alex up with this dude called Trent. He was way too touchy with everything he did.

Alex went to choose her bowling ball and Trent followed up real close, 'helping' her figure out which one was the best.

"You put your fingers in there, and then you weigh it in your hand to see how it feels, let me show you." Trent said while grabbing her hand to 'show her'.