(6) "Hang out"?

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked Scott.

He just told Stiles about his dream where he killed Allison in one of the school buses.

"I don't know." Scott said. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently though." Stiles casually put out there.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real,-" Scott began. "-and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again. But I think I know who you were dreaming about though." Scott smirked.

"Noted. And shut up." Stiles said.

"Why are we talking about Stiles in bed?" Alex asked as she popped up behind them.

"We're not." Stiles said way too fast and both Alex and Scott gave him a look. "Anyways let me take a guess here though."

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow." Scott began. "Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"Okay what are we talking about?" Alex asked since she was very confused.

"Scott had a dream where he killed Allison." Stiles said in a matter-of-factly kind of way.

"Oh, well okay." Alex scrunched her eyebrows for a second.

"But no, of course not." Stiles said, but he got a look from Scott. "Yeah, that's totally it."

"Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright?" Alex comforted Scott.

"Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly." Stiles commented. "You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said.

"Who, Derek?!" Stiles exclaimed and hit Scott on the head, to which Alex hit Stiles on the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah I know! But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real." Scott said.

"How real?" Alex asked.

"Like it actually happened." Scott concluded.

The trio went outside the school building only to be met with a bloody school bus in front of them.

"I think it did." Stiles said. All three of them with shocked faces on.

{~}

"She's probably fine." Stiles said.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"Look Allison always turns her phone off before bed, maybe she just forgot to turn it back on." Alex said.

The guys looked at her with confused faces. How could she know that?

"What? I'm friends with her, girls tell each other stuff you know." She shrugged.

"Just help me find her, okay?" Scott said. He was really worried, everyone could tell.

"Do you see her?"

"No."

Scott was freaking out, his pulse was rising and suddenly he left Stiles and Alex standing alone.

Suddenly the speakers started speaking.

"Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you."