(28) Crossbows and Kanima Venom

The three teenagers stood by the door a little later and Allison used Stiles' phone to call Scott.

"What's up?" He asked over the phone.

"It's me." Allison said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You need to get here now." Allison told him. "Right now."

Derek, Boyd, Erica and Isaac were outside the house watching them.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. On my way." Scott answered her over the phone.

§{~}§

Stiles and Alex looked out the window again when the night had settled, still waiting for Scott.

The pack was still outside the house just watching them waiting for them to go out.

"Jeez." Stiles whispered and sighed.

Alex looked over at Allison who was doing something on the phone.

"What are you doing?" Stiles asked also noticing it.

"I think..." Allison began nervously. "I think I have to call my dad."

"No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott..." Alex told her quietly.

"I know." Allison stated and Alex stopped talking. "But what are we supposed to do?"

"They're not here to scare us, okay?" Allison said glancing out the window. "They're here to kill Lydia."

Stiles and Alex sighed and Allison sighed a second later after looking at her phone again.

Lydia and Jackson were still upstairs, and none of them had any idea what they were doing.

Stiles looked outside and back at Allison's crossbow and he got the look on his face that he gets when he has an idea.

"I got an idea." Stiles said and looked at Allison. "Just shoot one of them."

"Are you serious?" Allison and Alex asked in unison.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it." Stiles said quickly. "Or at least give it a shot, right?"

"Okay." Allison whispered.

"Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off." Stiles said and Alex raised her eyebrows not thinking the same. "So just shoot one of them."

Allison looked out the window looking at the werewolves.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Uh.." Stiles said looking out the window as well trying to decide. "Derek. Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head."

"Yeah, no, if Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Alex argued.

"Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three, then." Stiles told Allison.

"You mean two." Allison said.

"No, he means three." Alex said hastily looking out the window to see that Isaac disappeared.

"Where the hell is Isaac?" She questioned.

Allison breathed heavily aiming her crossbow at the window to shoot one of the werewolves.

They were all looking out the window when suddenly Isaac came and turned Allison around before knocking her down onto the floor and doing the same to Stiles.

He was about to do the same to Alex when she held her hands up shutting her eyes awaiting the blow, but nothing happened.

She opened her eyes and saw Isaac glowing with this golden aura around him, frozen in his spot.