(37) The Sheriff's Station

"Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official ID, I can get a search warrant." Scott nodded.

"Stiles, go to the front desk. Tell them to let Scott's mom in when she gets here." The sheriff told his son.

"On it." Stiles said running out there and Scott picked up his phone and called his mom.

§{~}§

Stiles got out there to the front desk, but no one was there.

"Hello?" He called out. No one answered. He stepped forward and saw the cop sitting at the front desk, dead, on the floor.

He noticed her weapons were gone and just before he turned around, a gun clicked and there he was.

Matt, holding him at gunpoint and he shrugged, with his raging eyes watering a bit.

§{~}§

"She's on her way here." Scott told them as he got off the phone.

"Mr. Stilinski?" Alex asked when his face contorted with confusion and both she and Scott turned to where he was looking.

They saw Stiles being pushed in here by a gun and Matt following.

Stiles came over to Alex and their eyes met, hers full of confusion and his with annoyance before they all turned to look at the psychopath.

"Matt? It's Matt, right?" Mr. Stilinski asked and he nodded. "Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun."

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt said and the three teenagers all rolled their eyes as they knew what he meant.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people." The sheriff said but Matt quickly responded.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list, actually I wanted to put you on it-" he pointed to Alex. "- however I changed my mind, but I could be persuaded to put all of you on it."

"And one way to persuade me, is to try failing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing." Matt said and Scott quickly took his hand out of his pocket, looking like a deer in headlights as his best friends looked at him. "That could definitely get someone hurt."

"Everyone." He pointed at them with the gun. It took a second before they realised what he meant. "Now!" He ordered.

"Come on." The sheriff said to the kids, who then all took their phones out. Alex looked for hers but couldn't find it.

"I- Uhm, I don't have mine." She said, her voice breaking.

"Oh sure you don't, if you're gonna make me search you, I'll be more than happy to do so." Matt said with a smirk.

"Really, I don't have it, here, look." She turned out her pockets on both her jacket and her jeans. Her keys fell out but that was it.

"I'm gonna have to search you, just to be sure. You understand right?" He had this look in his eyes that made Stiles' fist close in annoyance. "Step forward."

She hesitantly did as he told her to and he gestured for her to turn around. He pointed the gun at her back once she had and started tapping her down, from shoulders to ankles.

Once he got down to the waist a slowed down, using a good amount of time to get down to the legs.

Alex closed her eyes, very embarrassed, scared and uncomfortable. She couldn't see it but suddenly Matt said something.