Chapter 28: Taylor

"You want to say something now?" Knuckles tell him and the guy sighs.

"I didn't do anything." He speaks and I look around seeing the other men looking at everything unfold and I'm pretty sure one has piss running down his legs. I shake my head and focus back on the guy in front of us.

"If you want sympathy, I hate to tell you man, you've run that as long as you are going to get it." Knuckles says like he's sympathizing with him. "I mean the Boss wants you dead, so yeah, you're pretty done." He shrugs then stabs the man in the side and he screams through the pain.

"I did it, okay. I hurt her." He groans and Knuckles takes the blade out.

"I was hoping we would have more fun." Knuckles wines and I smirk, Skinner walks from behind me and uncuffs the man and he takes off, before they can catch him. He runs directly at me and I spin throwing my foot out and I trip him before he tries pulling me down with him but I put my foot over his chest pinning him there. His arm is in my hold against my chest and he's gasping catching his breath.

"That was fun." I gasp and I look up seeing Skinner looking at me with a small smirk. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have gotten out but he was still running at me.

"Let me go." He grunts and I arch brow at him.

"Now, why would I do that?" I ask then I take his hand by the wrist and twist it swiftly breaking it, he groans and I get up off him. He grabs his wrist with his other hand and cries staying on the ground. Skinner walks up beside me.

"Good girl." He praises and I step back like I told myself to do when we got here.

He picks him up and pulls out a machete, Knuckles takes his other hand keeping him up. Skinner pulls out a machete, before I can blink, he cuts his stomach, his insides fall out and the guys on the wall start groaning. They let him go and he slouches on the ground struggling to breathe and starts puking blood. I stand there and just watch him as he takes his last breath. Before I can freak out, I remember what he did to that poor woman, and I put myself in a calm state. I'm not sure if that's good or not but I feel numb now.

Knuckles and Skinner takes down these poles from the wall the guys were cuffed to and start pulling willing them to walk. Three are on one and three on the other, I will myself to walk and I open the door pulling it up. We all walk through and I open the van doors, I feel like I'm in limbo, like my body doesn't understand what I just saw. I do understand but I can't seem to communicate with my other side that the guy was a bad guy so I seem to be in a weird limbo. I walk to my seat and I hear a few grunts as Knuckles pushes his way inside with them. Skinner gets in and shuts the screen to the other side so no one can hear us, he puts one file on my lap.

"Think of this Kitten, look in that." He instructs and I flip it open and I look over the same information. A woman being taken to the hospital for signs of abuse over and over, the police not doing anything for her, I finally get it to click. I take a deep breath and I smile.

"I get it now." I tell him and he looks over at me. A car skids to a halt beside us and he nods to the guy who gets out and he steps on the gas pedal burning rubber as he quickly leaves.

"Laundry Service." He mutters and it clicks they are collecting that dickheads body. "Kitten, this is what I do, I clean shit off the streets please tell me you understand." He looks over at me and I nod, he looks back to the road.

"I understand." I give him a small smile. "It was like I couldn't get one side to communicate with the other for a second. Almost like I couldn't understand that he was genuinely a bad guy for a second, but it clicked." I hold up the file.

"How's that cut?" He asks and I arch a brow at him.

"You're worried about me?" I tease and he shrugs.

"I'm always worried about you." He whispers and my heart flutters. No, that probably isn't what he meant Taylor, calm down. We are not getting attached, we can't get hurt again, I shake my head inwardly and I see us pull up at the funhouse, I remember so fondly. Grace was freed in these very walls; he turns the van off and sighs. "We only have to take them inside." He speaks and I look over at him.

"I thought you torture them." I say and he looks at me smirking.

"They will only remember what happened to that other guy for hours, and think days are going by when it has only been hours." He says with such menace. "Knuckles will watch them; we were not supposed to be working but the detective said he had to get rid of these immediately." He tells me and I nod.

He gets out and I stay there I hear them get the guys out and when the back door closes, I get out. I look up at the familiar clown face and smile at the fond memories of getting rid of a certain someone. I walk behind the guys and we walk through the front door they keep walking inside that room on the bottom. I walk in the doorway behind them and they put the pole into the claw thing on the wall and close it so the guys can't move away from the pole. I look above me and see a camera and look across from me and see another parallel to it, one camera pointing to the right the other to the left side.

"Let's go." Knuckles says and I step back out of the room and when they walk out Knuckles puts this door into place. "It's pitch black in there." He says and smirks.

"We can go now, Kitten." Skinner speaks then looks at Knuckles when he hears the name, I feel myself starting to blush.

"I know she's yours." Knuckles says and he walks up to me. "You surprised me, Taylor." He whispers then walks past me to the stairs off to the side. "Boss, you have yourself a good match." He turned around walking up the stairs and Skinner smirks at him.

"I think so too." He looks at me and Knuckles turns walking up the stairs. "I have two more stops to make." He says and I nod.

"Okay." I whisper and he takes my hand walking to the door he opens it and the van is gone the SUV in its place. I slide across the sit and he sits beside me, the SUV has a huge space in between the back seat and the front seats, it probably had three rows. Before I can blink, he has his hand around my throat and is hovering over me in the seat.