Chapter 53: Micah

"I'm not stopping baby." I tell her and she gasps, I adjust my position hitting that spot over and over, keeping my slow pace.

"Oh... God." She trails off, I reach under her and squeeze her cheeks in my hands and she lets out another moan, I rub my finger around her hole and she falls apart in my arms. "Micah!" She exclaims riding out her orgasm. I kiss her my cock twitching at hearing my name.

"You're doing so good, Kitten." I compliment. I up my pace slowly and she starts taking deep breaths.

"I can't." She whines and I wrap my hand around her throat feeling her clench around me.

"You will." I push, I keep driving into her and I tighten my hold on her throat, I'm sure she's seeing stars, I reach down and flick her clit.

"Master!" She cries out, her wetness soaking both of us, I let go of her throat and put my hands behind her once more. I feel everything in me tighten getting ready to release, and I take deep breaths wanting to focus on my Kitten in my arms. I start thrusting a finger in and out of her hole, as she whimpers, I start kissing her nipples tugging at them. "Master... stop." She whispers.

"You can take it." I scold and up my pace thrusting in her in harder making sure to hit that spot over and over that has her seeing stars, the sounds of our skin slapping echo through the room now. Her lip's part her breathing labored, and I reach behind wrapping a fist full of her hair in my fist. "You're mine." I speak to her pulling her hair making her arch her back. I suck on her nipples and she moans, I feel my cock twitch reacting to her and she gasps.

"You're mine." She rasps and I kiss her. I feel my pleasure making everything tighten and I fight it back once more. She clenches around me; I bite into her neck not letting up for a second. "Micah! Fuck!" She cries finding pleasure once more.

"One day, I'm going to overstimulated you for hours." I whisper. I keep my pace chasing my pleasure now, I can feel every bit of her wetness coating me enhancing the sensation.

"Master." She moans.

"I won't stop not even when you beg me." I groan feeling her clench around me. "You'll take my dick for hours, clenching, writhing, moaning...." I trail off as she moans for me.

I feel my pleasure close within my grasp I feel her kiss my neck before biting me there, I groan. We both moan finding our high I lay down on top of her, my length still inside of her. She puts her hand on my back and I kiss her neck, she clenches around me. I pull myself up looking down at her, lips swollen, her hair mussed, dilated eyes, she blushes under my gaze.

"Are you okay?" I whisper and she nods. I pull out of her, and she gasps, I smirk at her before tracing her pulse with my lips. "That was a promise, Kitten." I inform her and she shivers. "I'll fuck you until, you can't take anymore." I nip her there lightly.

"I'll hold you to it." She whispers and I pull her into my arms lying behind her. "Micah, you felt better than I imagined." She moans and I groan.

"It felt so good, having you take my come into your pretty pussy." I rasp and she shivers in my arms. I think of how long it's been since she's been out. "Do you want to go somewhere?" I ask she turns over facing me.

"Where?" I shrug.

"It's up to you." I offer. I think of the club, I used to go to when I first got into bdsm. "I know where we can go, if you want." I start. "We can go to the bdsm club I used to go to." I say and she arches a brow.

"Do we...?" She trails off and I smirk.

"You would be going as mine, Kitten. You'll only touch me; we can watch if you want too." I explain. "You'll wear a collar, and keep your eyes lowered unless someone is talking to you." I finish and she looks down fidgeting with her hands.

"Can I look at you?" She whispers and I put a finger under her chin making her look up at me.

"Yes, Kitten." I answer I steal her lips in a slow kiss.

"What do you want me to wear?" She whispers and I smirk.

"Something sexy, dress code is black." I tell her and she nods.

"Can you pick it out?" She asks and I kiss her forehead.

"Of course, Kitten." I answer her. "We don't have to leave now; we can go later tonight." I offer and she nods.

"Can we not go tonight? I want too just be here with you, maybe tomorrow?" She asks and I nod.

"Okay." I hold her hand in between us. "You look sexy." I coo and she blushes. "You always do." I compliment.

"Do you want to go to the club?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It doesn't matter to me Kitten, being with you is more than enough." I assure her.

"We can go if you want." She says and I kiss her, I deepen it tugging her hair back as she gasps.

"You said you wanted to stay here, we are staying here, Kitten." I tell her. "Come on." I order and get up out of bed, I pull on a pair of boxers from the nightstand. I walk into the kitchen and look back seeing here in her black robe, I put a pan on the counter.

"I want steak." She speaks and I turn around seeing her sit on one of the stools.

"That I can do." I start preparing our food as she watches me.

I didn't think I would like someone living in my personal space, but Taylor was different. She makes me feel peace when she is here, I feel like it's actually a home and not just somewhere to crash. I don't know what this is between us just yet, but I am fucking love it, I would never do anything to destroy this between us. I love everything we do together, we eat together we talk, it's not just the sex, and I hope she knows that. If she doesn't, I'll spend however long we have trying to prove it to her.