Chapter 20: Taylor

I wake up and my clit is throbbing and I still feeling Micah's cock in me. I move my head opening my eyes and he smirks down at me kissing my neck.

"You had your turn." He kissed my lips and he thrusted his length further in me earning a gasp from me. "Now it's mine." He sets a hard and fast pace thrusting in and out of me and I wrap my legs around him holding him there.

"Micah." I rasp out and he smirks, he runs his hands under me and a finger around my hole.

"Come for me baby." He orders and at those words I gush around him an orgasm making my whole-body hum. "God, you always look so fucking beautiful." He comments then starts fucking me hard and fast.

"Don't stop." I whimper and he thrusts a finger into my hole.

"Never Kitten." He groans and I feel another wave come over me so fast I didn't see it coming, I see stars dance in my vision as I clench around him. When I come down from my high, he's smirking down at me. "The way you moan and whimper while you clench my dick..." He trails off and I feel myself blush; he leans down kissing my lips. "Never fucking stop that." He orders then pulls out of me and I stretch feeling a slight delicious ache in my muscles.

"Did you only do that because of what I did?" I ask and he smirks at me.

"I have a feeling I was going to do it either way." He answers and I lean up kissing him. I feel my whole-body light up and he starts leaning further into me making me lay back down, he holds himself up with a hand by my head. "I want to taste you." He says pulling away and I moan.

"Please." I moan with a smirk and he matches my smirk then I feel his breath against my center.

"Always so fucking wet." He flicks my clit and I buck my hips whimpering; he puts both of his hands on my hips. "I am not stopping until I want to stop." He meets my gaze.

"What do you mean?" I ask and he smirks.

"I have a number in my head and I'm not stopping until I've made you come that many times. If you want me to stop, use your safe word." He instructs and I nod.

He licks up my slit and then I feel his hands under me squeezing my ass, I moan. He starts thrusting his tongue inside of me then sucking my clit between his teeth. I close my eyes closing my legs around his head and he groans, the vibrations flooding through me enhancing the sensation.

"Fuck." I moan, I reach down feeling of his hair there I open my eyes when he stops seeing him looking up at me.

"Come." He orders and at that I come apart.

My legs fall open both sides of him and I feel his tongue thrust into me once more, him licking and sucking me as I come. As he's working on my clit, I feel fingers thrust in me and I buck my hips my eyes rolling back in my head as I lose myself once more. He doesn't let up not for one second as I feel his finger at my hole and he thrusts it into me. He removes his fingers from my pussy and he thrusts his tongue back into me flicking my nipples with his fingers.

"More." Is all I can get out to him. I feel his smirk as he puts another finger into my hole and he starts thrusting his tongue and flicking my clit even faster as he flicks my nipples.

"Come here." He orders he pulls me off the bed and turns me around laying me on my stomach my ass hanging off, I feel his tongue in me once more and I moan. I grip the sheets on both sides of my head, I feel him slap my ass and I moan.

"Micah." It comes out a moan and my clit starts throbbing even more.

"Keep saying my name." He groans and I melt into the bed pleasure taking over me as he thrusts his fingers into me as I go over the edge once more.

"Micah." I moan, seeing stars and he groans the sound deep as he sucks my clit so hard, I come apart again my legs almost giving out. I feel him stop and I almost fall but he catches me in his arms and puts me in his lap back on the bed.

"Tonight, we are going on a date." He says and I open my eyes arching a brow at him. "We need to get out get to know each other more." He finishes and I relax nodding, I bury my head in his neck and suck him there gently. "Kitten?" He groans.

"You taste good." I whisper and he tightens his hold on me before he relaxes.

"Taste me, Kitten." He whispers and I straddle him grinding against him as I suck him and I feel him tap my hand, I pull away seeing a knife. "You want to?" He asks and I take it looking down at the blade before looking back at him. For some reason looking at it knowing how he made me feel makes me want to... If he'll let me.

"Can I?" I ask and he nods.

"Please." He smirks and I start kissing his chest, I move to straddle him.

I look at his hip and I move down him and take the blade and gently swipe the blade over his skin like he did me and he moans. I look at the blood coming out of the wound and I lick over it and he bucks his hips. I move holding them down although he could easily overpower me, he doesn't ty to. I suck over the wound until I taste no more blood and I look at how I affect him, he's hard with a bead of precum leaking from his tip. I smirk and move just a little higher the skin bound to be more sensitive.

"Baby please." He begs and I swipe the blade over him once more the wound maybe two or three inches long and start sucking and licking over it and he starts rolling his hips. "Fuck." He groans, I decide to move up to his chest just below his collarbone. "Harder." He orders.

"Really?" I ask and he smirks.

"I wouldn't be mad if I had to get stitches trust me, Kitten. Harder." He says and I shrug, I take the blade and bury in his skin a little more closing my eyes prepared to hear cries, when I only hear low guttural groans. I swipe the blade the two inches worth and open my eyes.

"Oh, I'm coming." He groan and I start licking over the wound not caring his juices are covering both me and him.

I lick and suck tasting the copper like taste glide down my throat. He puts a hand over my head keeping me there and I don't stop as he bucks his hips hitting my pelvis over and over a couple times hitting my clit. I take the blade and swipe it across his skin once more and he groans rolling his head back I start licking and sucking him there and I moan when he hits my clit a couple more times. I lower my hips and we start grinding against each other as his moans urge me on and when I taste his blood it just enhances my pleasure.

"You taste so good." I praise and he whimpers I smirk hearing him do that. "You want more?" I ask.

"Bite me." He orders and I move to his neck and I bite down, he keeps his hand on my head. "Harder." I bite down harder before raising my head up.

"What are you doing?" I take the blade and cut it into a mouth like shape, very lightly careful not to bleed to much, then bite down hard my teeth lined up with the cuts. "Fuck baby." He bucks his hips and I moan an orgasm running through me as he falls apart under me.