Chapter 44: Micah

She orders a glass of bourbon, and lasagna, I got with a water and a ribeye steak. I see her shifting herself around and I arch a brow and she blushes.

"Move all you want Kitten, you can't come." I point out and she looks down.

"Yes, Sir." She whispers.

"Tell me about yourself." I order and she arches a brow.

"I don't know what to say that you don't already know." She whispers, before her gaze shoots back to mine. "I don't like rom-coms, with Grace it was always horror." She shrugs and I smirk.

"You don't give off rom-com vibes." I tell her and she arches a brow. "You're not like most women." I chime.

"I guess that's fair, but I don't really have much else to say." She whispers and I arch a brow, before nodding.

"Okay, yes I know how you grew up, what your likes and dislikes are so I guess you're right." I agree.

"Master." She whispers and I look back at her. "What are your plans for tonight?" She asks and I smirk at her.

"That's for me to know." I warn her.

"How is Blondie?" She asks and I tilt my head.

"I really don't know, when this happens, he doesn't call me for two days until he gets to a payphone." I explain.

"How did you get into bdsm?" She asks and I arch a brow. "I want to know." She whispers.

"When I was twenty years old, I knew I liked pain, and liked it a lot. I wanted to see how far it went so I just showed up at a club that was well known, met with a dom who led me through training." I answer.

"Dom?" She asks and I smirk.

"Yes, a man." I nod, she doesn't blanche just looks like she's expecting me to say more. "He explained, that with some people it starts with pain, others with control, among other things. I was not in love with the man, he only trained me." I explain and she looks down.

"Is he still around?" She whispers and I am confused why should would ask.

"Kitten, no he isn't." I answer, then I raise my foot under the table kicking her legs apart putting it at the edge in front of her crotch. "Why are you asking?" I see her look down at my foot before a shiver runs up her spine.

"I don't like sharing." She whispers and I smirk at her.

"I don't either." I agree and she blushes.

"On the checklist... threesomes." She stutters and I shake my head.

"That was just on there, the rest I organized, I wanted to know if you wanted that." I explain putting my foot down. "Go to the bathroom." I order her and she looks at me confused. "I'm not saying it again." I warn and she gets up walking to the bathroom, I wait until she's out of view and follow her. The owner knows I'll be back, so our table will be just fine, I walk so fast she's just closing the door when I get the there but I push it open sliding inside.

"Micah." She gasps and I pin her to the door by her throat.

"You think you're not enough for me?" I ask and she blushes confirming my suspicion, I thrust my hips into hers and she moans. "You are." I whisper by her neck she shivers against me. I move her bending her over the edge of the sink.

"Master." She gasps and I look forward meeting her gaze in the mirror briefly.

"You are enough." I pull her dress over her hips and see her tan ass on display in front of me. "More than enough, Kitten." I groan out.

"Why did you put the option on the list?" She whispers and I glare at her in the mirror.

"I told you I wanted to give you everything the option was there; it didn't mean I was going to like it." I said and she looks at me confused. "I wanted you to have everything and I wanted you however you wanted me." I start rubbing myself against her and she moans.

"Micah, you were enough." I thrust harder against her. "You are enough!" She cries, I see her eyes filled with lust in the mirror. It takes over me, deepening everything I've ever felt about this woman, she thinks she's not enough that's why she's asking me this.

"You thought you weren't." I point out. "You thought badly of what's mine, Kitten." I say knowing that wasn't something you just blurt out without thinking it before. My heart starts thumping even harder, and my chest fills with that same feeling I overlook every time I do this and I sigh.

"Micah." She starts but I shake my head.

"Don't say anything." I order. I unbuckle taking myself out of my pants before spreading her cheeks, I run my fingers around the beads and she moans, I get a good amount of her wetness. I run her wetness over her hole then slowly enter her.

"Master." She gasps, and I slowly feel my body relax hearing that coming from her.

My cock hardens, and I look down at her seeing her shiver. I start thrusting in and out of her listening to her gasps, I groan kissing her back, she arches her back into my touch. I wrap her braid around my fist and pull she leans up and I kiss her neck.

"Don't come." I order, I feel her clench around me and I groan my cock twitching. She does it once more and I groan, my grip tightening on her hips, as I thrust into her once more earning a cry from me.

"Master." She whispers and I open my eyes kissing her neck. I pull out of her making her gasp, I turn her around and set her on the edge of the sink. I see her eyes and see a hint of frustration and I smirk.

"This is your punishment." I put a hand on her chest and she grips the sink leaning back, I pull up the bottom of her dress. I pull out the beads and she gasps, I put my middle and finger inside her and she moans. She's sensitive from the beads, it helps but she's not getting my tongue or cock. I flick her clit and she gasps; she looks up at me and I know she's there, I pull my fingers out of her before thrusting them back in.

"Micah!" She cries feeling over the edge, coating my fingers with her juices. I wash off my hand and kiss her forehead, she leans back and I put the beads back in her as she moans putting her hands around my neck.