Chapter 46: Taylor

He's kneeling in front of me, and I have no idea what to do. I want to please him but I- an idea pops and I smirk. He arches a brow.

"Get on the bed." I order and he gets up going to do that. "Take off the boxers." I order and he kicks them off.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispers.

"On your knees." I order. I go to his closet and pull out a drawer I found, it had strap-ons in it. I got it out and put it on over my lingerie. He was looking at the bed not at me, and I grab lube before making my way to the bed. "You said you needed this. Why?" I ask.

"Stress." He answers simply.

"Is it me?" I ask and he sighs.

"No, Kitten. Never you." He answers. I put my hand on his cheeks and spread them like I felt him do with me.

"What's your safe word?" I ask.

"Red." He answers, and I smirk. I kiss his lower back and wrap my hand around his cock. "Kitten." He moans, and I slide my hand up and down facing his side, sitting next to him because of how big he is.

I slid my hand up and down his cock my hand coated in lube. He starts bucking his hips into my hand and I pull my hand away. I put some lube over his hole, climbing back behind him and he moans, I hold the strap on at his entrance. I slowly lean forward pushing in and I look to the side seeing him clenching the sheets in his fists. He groans, and I feel this far off feeling come over me, my body responds to his sounds and I love that I am pleasing him so much.

"Move, please." He begs, and I start pulling out thrust back inside of him, once I get used to the feeling I got faster. "Kitten, fuck." He cries out, and I relax hitting that spot over and over.

"You look so good." I whisper and he groans, I feel my clit starting to throb, this warmness settling low in my stomach.

"Keep talking." He orders and I lean forward I kiss his back and he arches into me.

"You look so good, like this." I start running a finger down his back and he shivers. "On your knees for me, taking what I'm giving you." I thrust into him just a bit harder and he gasps.

"Can I?" He trails off. "Can I touch myself?" He asks, and I smirk.

"Of course, baby." I answer and he moves his hand. He pushes his hips back making me drive into him much harder.

"Harder." He orders and I start to thrust harder into him, I look down watching the strap on go in and out of him and I feel my body hum with pleasure.

"Come, Micah." I order and he groans his arm gives out and his chest lands on the bed. I keep driving in and out of him, until I hear him whimper slightly, then I pull out. I lay down beside him and lift my hips taking off the strap on and he brings me into his arms. I kiss him lightly on the lips and he holds me there deepening the kiss, I moan into it and he pulls away breathing hard.

"Good Girl." He cooed and I melted into him, my clit was still throbbing.

"Micah, I want you too..." I trail off and he smirks he puts me under him then he starts kissing my neck.

"I know Kitten." He whispers. He leaves my neck and I spread my legs; I feel his breath there. He thrusts his tongue in me, then sucks my clit between his teeth.

"Micah." I moan, I put my hands in his hair keep him there, I feel nothing but his tongue and I moan rolling my hips. "Talk to me." I order, and he kisses my thigh.

"You taste so good." He rasps against me, his voice filled with lust. "You look so fucking gorgeous." I look down seeing him looking up at me. The spark fills the air, making me shiver slightly, he sucks my clit once more and I close my eyes. I moan and I feel him put my legs around his shoulders, he flicks my nipples with his fingers.

"Micah." I gasp and he groans I feel the vibrations against my clit making me see stars, and I run my fingers through his hair holding him there. He kisses me and I moan tasting myself, my head coming out of the daze.

"What do you want to do Kitten?" He asks pulling away and I sigh.

"I just want to be in bed with you." I spit out and he smiles at me. I get up taking off the suit and he picks me up. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"We are going to your room." He grits out and lays me down on my bed, he gets under the covers with me, and wraps his arms around my waist.