Chapter 12: Taylor

He just laid it all out for me, I can touch myself but I need his permission and he likes watching. He would much like it if I use him, so I want to see how far he will let me go, I arch a brow when he doesn't answer.

"Yes." He finally answers and I smirk burying my head in his shoulder kissing his neck right over his pulse.

"You want me to please myself using you." I repeat what he said, he nods, I push and we roll over putting me on top of him. "I need permission though." I finish and he nods once more.

"Yes." He finally chimes and I lean in making sure he gets a perfect view of my breasts as my lips find his ear.

"Permission to please myself now?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes, kitten." He groans and I start grinding against him driving his cock a little deeper and I moan, I feel his cock harden and I smirk. I bite his neck really hard wanting to see my marks, and he moans, I pull away seeing teeth marks, and I moan.

"Micah, you feel so good inside of me." I pull up before lowering back down onto him and start thrusting myself onto him.

"You feel so good wrapped around me, and look so good over me like this." He groans running his hands over my hips before squeezing my ass. He starts moving me up and down onto his cock his cock hitting that one spot over and over he leans over, I feel his breath against my neck. "Use me like we both know you want to." He orders letting go, I keep up the pace.

"Fuck." I moan I reach down circling my clit and I bite his side and he groans. His sounds spur me on and I keep my pace up and I tilt finding that one spot that makes my insides quiver. I groan and start fucking him harder making him hit that one spot that makes me fall to pieces and go over the edge.

"Kitten, fuck." He groans his cock twitches inside me making butterflies thunder in my stomach. I clench around him, and run my hands over his front as I revel in my pleasure. I pull myself off him and lay beside him and he rolls over then I feel his breath against my center. "You and I both know you weren't done." He comments then licks up my slit, I cry out, already feeling sensitive.

"Micah!" I exclaim and I feel his smirk against my thigh as he kisses me there.

"When I say use me, I mean use me." He flicks my clit with his tongue and I moan. "Use my body like a damn playground until you can't walk." He groans against me then starts thrusting his tongue in and out of me before sucking my clit and I see stars, clenching the sheets in my fists. I feel like I am soaring when another orgasm runs through me.

"Damn." I rasp and he smiles looking up at me his chin covered in my juices.

"You need a safe word." He comments and I nod, thinking.

"Just red is fine." I say and he nods.

"Should've asked for that earlier." He rasps laying beside me. He rolls over and goes to my bathroom smirking at me. "Come on." He orders and I get up my core hurting as I walk to him shaking my muscles trying to give.

"No touching me." I point at him and he laughs wrapping his arm around my waist and I step away turning the shower on.

"You mean no orgasms; I can touch you." He remarks kissing my cheek and I smile leaning back into him. "You look good your thighs covered in cum shaking as you walk." He moans and I go flush.

"You followed through you know? I feel you everywhere." I ramble and he smirks against my neck.

"Damn right, I did." He whispers and I stepped under the water feeling the warm cover my body. I relax into it and feel the water cover my head, he steps in closing the shower door and steps behind me. "I won't touch you; I like using the shower to get you to relax." He runs his hands down my sides.

"I feel like at any moment I will give out so." I remark and I feel his smirk.

"Come on baby I only fucked you twice." He teases and I slap at him behind me.

"Really hard, shut the fuck up." I whisper and he moves my hair over to one side of my neck.

"Why won't you cut your hair?" He asks and I turn around facing him.

"I like my hair like this." I tell him and he smirks at me.

"I do too I was just asking." He holds his hands up.

"I like braiding it, I like the way it looks when I dance, braided or down it feels good." I answer turning around, he grabs my shampoo and puts it in my hair. He runs his hands through my hair massaging the shampoo in and I close my eyes.

"When do you want to move in?" He asks and I open my eyes turning to face him.

"When do you want me to move in?" I counter and he chuckles.

"I thought maybe you could just start with a weeks-worth of clothes since we will be living in this same building." He suggests and I find myself nodding. "Today?" He asks and I meet his gaze.

"Okay." I say simply and turn around letting the water rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

"I didn't expect for you to agree that quickly." He remarks walking up behind me and I shrug.

"Like you said it's the same building. I don't believe you would hurt me." I chime and I feel his smirk against my shoulder and sigh. "Without me wanting it." I finished and he laughs, then kisses my shoulder. I grab my loofa and body wash but he takes them from me.

"I want to." He mutters moving to stand in front of me and I nod, letting him know its okay, and he starts washing me. I zone out completely lost in thoughts about little things, like what I am going to do on certain days to keep myself busy when his hands are pulled away. I feel him hard against my ass and I look back at him seeing him smirk.

"Suck me, baby." He orders, I smirk and get down on my knees, he pushes his tip into my mouth. I suck around it and he bucks his hips forcing himself deeper into my mouth, and my clit starts throbbing. I pull away and look up at him.

"Can I touch myself?" I ask and he looks up at the ceiling with a groan.

"Hell yes." He answers and I put his tip back into my mouth but grabs the back of my head and arches a brow. I nod and he starts fucking my mouth but slows down when I start rubbing my clit. I feel him hit the back of his throat and I push my fingers inside of me moaning around him when my thumb hits my clit.

"Fuck." He mutters and start fucking my mouth at a fast pace, him hitting the back of my throat over and over again enhancing my sensation.

My clit was throbbing and I start moving my hips up and down on my fingers fucking them and he groaned seeing me do that. I circled my tongue around his tip and moaned at his taste. I added a suction around him when I felt myself close and he met my gaze lust in his eyes as he shot his load down my throat. I went with him after circling my clit with my thumb experiencing a small orgasm. I got up smirking at him and he gave me a quick kiss, and we finished our shower in amicable silence sending each other heated glances occasionally.