Chapter 13: Taylor

We fixed breakfast together, omelets, and sat down at the island. He had his hand on my thigh and Emma walked through the front door sending me a smirk. She quickly walked to her room making herself scarce and Skinner kissed my shoulder.

"So, can I only call you Micah when we are having sex?" I ask him and he sends me a smirk.

"I like hearing you say it all the time. If you have to come to the clubhouse or to my properties call me Skinner, behind closed doors its Micah." He said and I nod.

We finished eating breakfast, and I fixed me a duffle bag with about two weeks' worth of clothes and the essentials. I dropped by and told Emma I would be spending the night with Skinner for a couple nights and she was happy for me. I walked out with Skinner and was now standing at the front door while he unlocked it, he turned and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Taylor before we walk through this door just know, I will have to leave in an hour and when I come back, I may not be myself." He whispered and I nodded.

"I understand, you've warned me." I chimed and he kissed my forehead.

He swung open the door and I walked in seeing black, black everywhere. Black sofa, black floors, black curtains, he closed the door behind me and I could feel his eyes on me as I scanned the room. He said he comes here when he is in dark moods, honestly, I was expecting something similar to this, only I thought it would be half empty because he lives in another apartment with Blondie. I looked back at him and he arched a brow walking closer to me, his hair hovering over his eyes.

"I was expecting about this." I chimed and he smirked.

"I have a playroom." He said and it was my turn to arch a brow and he chuckled. "Not that type of playroom, baby." He whispered kissing my neck. He walked in front of me grabbing my hand and walked me through a hallway before stopping in front of a door pulling another key out of his pants unlocking the door.

He opened the door slowly and nudged me inside and I saw a similar layout to Grace's playroom, spanking bench by the wall, cross off to the side, bed in the middle of the room, a poster bed. There was a pair of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. The room was red, with hardwood floors, I walked in and saw a closet I pointed to it and he nodded.

"You can look." He instructed.

I opened the door and saw a stand that had butt plugs on it, vibrators, whips hanging on the wall, I pulled out a drawer and it had knives and I stepped back. I heard him walking to me and he stepped behind me his front to my back, he picked up a knife and ran his hand lightly over the blade. He put his head on my shoulder and pressed his lips to my pulse, and I stilled, there was this charge in the air I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"I only do it if you want to." He whispers his breath fanning over my ear. "You know your safe word?" He asks and I nod.

"Red." I whisper and he pulls up my shirt, I lift my arms letting him take it off and he turns me to face him.

He backs me into the wall and holds the silver knife as he grinds his front into mine and I moan, my clit starts throbbing immediately. He leans in and kisses my neck before sucking there and I thrust my chest out begging for more of his touch, he smirks lifting the knife. He holds it right at the tops of my breasts and I look up meeting his gaze.

"Baby pain, can be so freeing." He comments then I feel the knife meet my skin and he cut me and I gasp, he cuts a small line before stopping and my whole body feels like it's on fire. He looks at me and I look down seeing blood come from the wound he leans in and starts kissing and sucking me there. He groans at the taste of my blood and puts the knife down beside us and starts grinding into me.

"I want to fuck you against this wall." He squeezes my ass and I moan leaning into his touch. He grabs the knife cutting me again and I roll my head back moaning at the tingly feeling my mouth open and I feel him suck me there once more.

"Micah." I whisper and his lips meet mine and I taste my blood on his tongue. I moaned the feeling lighting me up inside driving me insane, he trails his hands from my sides and grips my hips.

"Are you soaked baby?" He asks and I nod, he starts working on my pants making fast time with them before the fall down my legs.

"Dripping." I answer and he groans, he runs his fingers through my folds and flicks my clit making me buck my hips.

"So, fucking wet." He thrusts his fingers into me before curling them pulling me to him making me moan, I lay my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. He starts thrusting his fingers in and out of me setting a fast and hard pace and I bite his neck and he groans. I hear his belt before he grabs one of my hands fixing it on his hard length.

"Fuck me, please." I whisper my hand sliding up and down his length and he bucks his hips into my hand.

"I wish I could kitten." He groans out quickening the pace of his fingers moving in and out of then he circles my clit, while I jerk him off fast and hard and run my thumb over his tip smearing a bead of precum. I feel a sharp sensation on my shoulder and moan when the pleasure sets in and he sucks me there making me go over the edge. I close my eyes and bite into his shoulder my hand still working on his length and when I clench my jaw harder, he comes into my hand his juices covering my hand as I come down from my high on his shoulder.

"Do you have to go now?" I whisper and he shakes his head.

"Not yet, I still have time, I couldn't fuck you because if I start, I won't stop." He answers and I smirk kissing his neck. "About your room do you want your own?" He asks and I think for a moment. I don't know how this is going to work between us if it will work for us but it would be nice to have a room to myself.

"Yes." I answer looking into his eyes he kneels down and pulls up my jeans and hands me my t-shirt.

"I messaged Blondie this morning and told him to get the room ready for you, it's beside mine." He spoke fixing himself back into his pants and grabbed my hand leading me from the room.