Chapter 19: Taylor

I shouldn't have done that; I should not have woken him up only for me to have a quickie. He tightened his hold on me and kissed my shoulder.

"Taylor, get out of that pretty head." He spoke his deep voice making me Shiver and I felt his smirk.

"I shouldn't have before asking you if you liked that kind of" I was cutoff when he got on top of me wrapping a hand around my throat.

"I told you to use me and I sure as hell never set boundaries if I wanted that boundary to be set, I would have told you Kitten." He thrusts his middle into mine and I gasp gripping the sheets beside me when I feel his hard length. "Do you want me to show you how much I liked it?" he asked and I bit my lip nodding, he tightened his grip.

"Please." I whimpered, he pulled down his boxers kicking them away before getting a condom next to me on the night stand.

"Baby I loved every fucking minute of it." He said before kissing my neck he thrusted into me, hard and I groaned bucking my hips. "It makes my cock hard knowing that my Kitten got on my dick before pleasing herself in other ways." He pulled out thrusting back into me even harder, and I moaned.

"Micah." I gasped and his lips met mine in a bruising kiss, he dominated it taking control of me as he set a fast and hard pace. He tightened his hold in my thrust making me see stars and my clit started throbbing, I wrapped my legs around him.

"Fuck." He groaned and I leaned up kissing his chest, he leaned into me, I laid my forehead against his looking into his eyes. In that moment, something passed between us but it didn't stop either of us, he hit that one spot and I went over the edge. His lips met mine as we both felt our bodies hum the pleasure taking over before he laid on top of me, kissing my neck. "If I tell you I like it, I mean that. I will prove it to you over and over though." I felt his smirk against my neck and I smiled.

He turned over still inside me making me straddle him. I looked down at him and ran a finger down his chest, he smirked up at me then raised up on both his elbows.

"I don't have to go in tomorrow, I told the guys to take three days off and moved everything." He spoke and I nodded meeting his gaze. "Are you tired really?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not really." I answered honestly. "I just didn't want you to think I only came here too..." I trailed off and he nodded.

"Would you want to go through your checklist?" He said and I froze. "We can talk more about our boundaries I don't want you to think you can't touch me, T." He explained and I found myself nodding once more. He lifted me off him and I bit my lip feeling him pull out, and he put my clothes at the foot of the bed, by the wall and swung his legs over the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he leaned over kissing me on the lips.

"I want you feel comfortable. I'll go get it we'll talk here." He explained and I thought it might make me feel more comfortable if we did talk in here.

"Okay, I might feel more comfortable with that." I say and he nods getting up, he starts walking out. I look at his back muscles rippling his big build, his beautiful tan skin, goosebumps cover my skin and I bite my lip watching him walk.

"Gawk all you want Kitten, I'm yours to look at." He called walking out of the room and I blush at the fact he caught me. I lay down a million thoughts running through my head before I hear footsteps, I look up seeing him getting bed laying beside me, the paper beside my thighs.

"How do you want to do this?" I ask looking over at him I feel his side brush mine and I start to tingle.

"Do you remember what you wrote?" He asks looking down at me and I nod. "I can look over it then we can talk." He suggests and I nod once more, I put my arm over my eyes willing myself to relax while he reads what I wrote. I sigh and remove my arm looking at him seeing him looking at me with furrowed brows.

"What is it?" I ask, he grabs my hand holding it.

"Nothing, just yours I didn't expect the answers." He whispers.

"Do you not like what I put down?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No baby, I like what you put down." He smiles. "Now what boundaries would you like to set?" He asks putting the paper on his nightstand.

"Am I your sub?" I ask and he nods his head.

"I would like to train you, if you want." He answers. "But I am also a sub, if you want after I show you the ropes, I would like you to try things with me." He speaks.

"What kind of things?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"It's a way from now, we can talk about that later." He assures me.

"Okay, what are your thoughts about me waking you up with sex?" I ask and he smirks.

"Completely fine, and open to a reward." He answers.

"Thoughts on me touching you?" I ask.

"Anytime unless I say so and open to a reward." He answers.

"What kind of reward?" I ask and he smirks once more.

"I don't know baby it's your reward." He leans down kissing my forehead.

"I get to choose?"

"Of course." He lays down beside me.

"What about the room?" I ask and he arches brow before he realizes what I'm talking about then shrugs.

"In the room I am Micah, and Sir, if you want Master, you can't touch me unless I order you to do so unless you are being rewarded or I'm submitting." He says and when I don't say anything he continues. "Please use your safe word if I go to far, it's there use it." He finishes and I kiss his chest, hugging his side.

"Do you think I won't." I quip and I see him shake his head.

"I think you will if I go too far, I just feel better if I tell you." He remarks.

"Should I be doing something if you're training me?"

"No baby, I'll train you in the room sometimes I may do things with you out here but right now I want it to be just me and you." He sighs and I nod yawning. "Go to sleep. We can sleep all day." He says and I smirk kissing his chest.

"Thank you for talking that much, it eases me." I thank and he wraps his arm around me.

"You don't have to thank me. Goodnight Kitten." He answers.

"Goodnight Micah." I coo and close my eyes letting the darkness take me.