Chapter 7: Taylor

Once I am dressed in my black stilettos and we are both satisfied with the way I look I put my hair in a braid. We go to the club and for right now we grab some stools at the bar and order tequila, when the sexy bartender brings them over I down it whole. He arches a brow at me and I point to the glass.

"Been through some shit, another one please?" I ask he smirks and pours me another and I hear my phone ringing. I pull it out and put my other hand over my ear to block out some music.

"Hey." Sike's voice chimes in on the phone. "Grace told me you are at a club; can I meet you?" She asks.

"Yeah, we are at the one on twenty second street." I say and after a few more details she hangs up. I take some time to nurse my drink, me and Emma are both scanning the room, she nudges me.

"Look at him." She nods her head at a gorgeous man, dark brown hair, built but not too built. He looked fucking gorgeous, and I find myself nodding with a smirk.

"Hell yes." I agree, and she smiles at me.

"Looked your type." She says simply and I arch a brow. "You like tall dark and handsome with a little side of muscles. It's a type, I look for guys that look like they have secrets." She explains and I don't want to know what she means by that so I down my tequila and order a bourbon neat just as Sike walks up.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask and she sighs sitting beside me.

"I don't know, Dr. Castillo from Wolfden?" She questions and I nod. "She can't come here but I've been thinking about getting Skinner to offer her a job here." She explains and I finding myself confused.

"What did you two do to make you want her this badly?" I ask and she smirks at me.

"The night before we left, I had a full night with her uninterrupted, it was full of screaming and moaning in good ways." She answers and I wave a hand at her.

"I did not need to know that." I quip but she just smiles ordering vodka.

I have been dancing with this man for about an hour now, when I finally got up my courage, I asked him. He looked me up and down called me beautiful and we have spent the last hour grinding against each other, he has been nice but I don't feel anything, I normally feel something. I feel his grip on my waist tighten and I feel his breath against my neck as we stop dancing.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks and I feel a small simmer at that raspy low voice and I find myself nodding. "Hotel room?" He chimes and I nod once more.

Once we leave, he buys a hotel room that's next door to the club and we quickly get in and I find myself pinned to the door. He grinds his hard length against me and I moan feeling him rub my clit, after rolling up my dress. I hastily take off my stilettos and he takes off his shirt showing me small hints of muscles in his upper body and I moan when he kisses me.

"You're beautiful." He compliments then pulls down my bra sucking my nipple and the whole time I am thinking of Skinner, I shake my head. I make him lay down on the bed by walking toward him and I grind my pussy into his front and he groans. "Fuck." He mutters and I smirk, I lean down kissing his neck and he runs his hands down my back snapping my bra off.

I don't know what I'm doing, I lean away and put my hands down on his chest signaling for him to stop.

"Listen, I am being a complete and utter bitch right now, but I can't. My mind is elsewhere, and although any other night I would do whatever we wanted until morning I am not feeling this." I bluntly spit out and he nods, looking up at me.

"You're not being a bitch it's ok." He whispers, I moved getting off him and he gets up grabbing his shirt.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and he makes me look up at him with a hand under my chin. He kisses my lips slowly and he shows me a small smirk.

"It's ok, I promise it really is. We all have our days, I seemed to be on a bad day for you, it's fine, love." He says and I instantly relax. "You can keep the room, if you want." He offers and I shake my head.

"I can't do that." I get up and start putting on my dress.

"Keep the room for tonight, it seems like you've a bad day." I turn around with a sigh and he looks me over. "Or a bad week, keep the room." He offers once more and I find myself nodding slowly. He walks up to me and zips up my dress and kisses my forehead.

"I really am sorry." I whisper but he just kisses my forehead once more.

"Don't be." He offers and he walks to the door but then he stops turning to me. "You are beautiful, I hope you know that much." He teases and then leaves and I am left alone in an empty hotel room. After a while I resort to being curled up in the comfy bed and I call Emma.

"Tell me what is wrong with me?" I ask and she coughs, then I hear the music go away.

"What do you mean?" She whispers and I sigh and tell her everything that just went down. "I haven't been feeling like partying either, I had a guy try to manhandle me and I think I'm done for the night." She explains.

"I feel like a bitch." I spit out still stuck on the fact I almost led a guy on.

"Look, everybody has their days when they can't get it up for whatever reason it sounds like he was really understanding. What hotel are you in?" She asks and I give my information before she tells me she doesn't feel up to driving and Sike left to deal with something for Skinner. I open the door for her and she holds up bags of chips, we sit down at the table and start eating.

"Did you even get his name?" She asks and I think back I shrug.

"I don't even remember." I remark and she laughs.

"Can we get room service? I want pizza." She asks and I call down, I remove his name from the order and put my card on the bill. I put the phone down catching a scolding glance from her, she never likes when anyone buys her anything.

"I'm hungry too." I remark and she shrugs.

"I'm going to lay down. I'm taking this shit off." She starts stripping and I shrug. She holds up her clutch and pulls out a small pair of shorts putting those on.

"You know, I'm sober and I can drive us home." I start and when she opens her mouth to say something I waved. "I don't want to." I say and she nods.

"Well, I can leave." She says and I shake my head.

"No, it's not like we haven't slept together before." I point out and she gets in the bed.

"Let me know when the pizza is here." She orders and I laugh.

"Okay, I will." I agree.