The walls are burgundy, carpet white. The leather sofa is filled with people making out inappropriately.

"That'll be us two later," Louis whispers to me from behind, his hand still in mine.

I heat crimson at that, biting back a giggle.

Niall hands me a red cup with a suspicious liquid. I sniff it, taking a sip and my face screws up, a shiver causing down my spine as my throat burns.

"Jesus Christ, is that straight?" I wheeze.

Niall shrugs. "Only thing straight going into you, innit." He slaps me on the back, shit eating grin on his face.

Louis snorts from beside me. "You can say that again."

I flip him off, and he grabs my finger, giving the pad of it a light kiss. It tingles my skin.

A song by Jonasu comes on, and Marie begins dancing to it, dragging me into the circle. I flash a look to Louis who grins widely, raising his cup toward me before taking a sip.

I feel my skin crawl, I'm pretty sure eyes are on me and this comfortable, cute, pretty little skirt. Jesus, such split emotions over it.

"Dance!" Marie yells over the boom of music.

She grabs my hands, moving them side to side. She spins around, beginning to do a slut drop.

She leans close into my ear. "Louis is practically drooling, and I know how to make him fall to his knees. Just follow me lead."

I smile down at my chelsea boot feet. These are my black glittery pair, to match the skirt. I look back up to Marie, who's got her hands in her hair, lifting it up seductively, swaying her hips and turning her head side to side.

I do the same, feeling very much ridiculous, but if this is to rile up Louis, then so be it. She does a slut drop, and I do the same, both of us laughing loudly before taking a sip of our drinks, raising them into the air and jumping a little.

I look behind me to see Louis' reaction. He's staring at me, eyes round, mouth slacked open. He swallows, Adam's apple bobbing harshly. He meets my eyes, shaking his head slowly. He makes his way over, bringing me in by the waist, hands crawling to my arse and he squeezes.

"You're so fuckin' sexy," he bumbles, bringing my lips to his, tongue asking for entrance.

I moan a little into the kiss, his hands groping my arse, before sliding up into my hair and giving it a light tug.

"Louis," I gasp, hips rolling into his. "Dance with me."

He pulls away, grabbing my hand and spinning me under his arm with a smile. "Can't wait to take you in my mouth tonight."

I quirk a brow, pink dusting my cheeks. I lick my lips, suddenly dry.

Zayn waves at Louis, using his left hand to imitate a cigarette.

Louis nods, turning his head back to me. "'M gonna go with Zayn outside for a minute. You going to be okay in here with the others?"

I pout a little, but nod anyway. I can't always be joined to his bloody hip. He smiles, gives me a sideways hug, pecks my temple and trots off toward Zayn.

Niall comes onto the dance floor then, sidling up beside A and I. He begins shimmering, turning around on the spot as he does so, his cackle piercing through the music like a knife through flesh.

"Show us a twirl, H!" he decides, coaxing me on with a wave of his hand.

I roll my eyes, but I spin around anyway, which leads to me losing balance and tripping over my own foot, colliding into him instead, making us both go down to the floor with a thump.