Maiduguri, Nigeria.

"Alhamdulilah! this brings us to the end of our sessions. Congratulations my dear, may Allah bless your matrimonial home. It was nice working with you Ariana." Hajjo completed with a smile.

"Thank you so much Aunt! and please stop thanking me, i
really enjoyed our sessions, so i am the one to say thank you. Jazakillahu Khairan." Ariana smiled and gave the woman a hug.

"Wa iyyaki my beautiful daughter, have your fruits, i will go meet Yakaka." Hajjo smiled and exited the room.

"Aww, i feel like crying." Asma dramatically stated from the bed making Ariana to playfully glare at her.

"Huh! I can't believe i will be a married woman today Asma! i can't believe i will be conveyed to my own matrimonial home! the feeling is just overwhelming." Ariana stated sitting beside Asma on the bed.

"And i can't believe i'm leaving everyone behind, Yakaka,  Grandpa, Yagumsu, the twins!and my cousins also. Ya Allah." She added nervously bitting her lower lip.

"Oh dear bestfriend! i know right? and this should literally be the best day of your life Ariana! you're completing half of your deen; The sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammad (SAW), you will build your own family and  one of the most greatest achievements in the life of a female child is to get married and build her own family! i'm really really happy for you Ariana and i wish you the best. Your home is blessed In Sha Allah." Asma completed with a smile before pecking Ariana on her cheeks.

"Thank you so much bestfriend! i love you infinity." Ariana pouted with a smile and hugged her. They stayed like that  together for about five minutes before they broke apart because of an intruder.

"Aw, i'm so sorry if i've  interrupted the bestfriends moment you know." Fathiya said with a wink which they all laughed at her.

"Ariana, Ya Khalil is seeking for your presence, he's at the balcony." Fathiya relayed and Ariana nodded and threw a long hijaab over her towel before exiting the room.

"Amarya(bridey)" Ya Khalil teased upon her arrival into the balcony.

"Good morning Ya Khalil." She greeted with a smile.

"Morning Ariana, how was your night?"

"Alhamdulilah Ya Khalil."

"This is surely amazing and at thesame time unbelievable." Khalil smiled gazing up at the sky. He took another couple of minutes before he spoke again.

"I can't believe my little Ariana is getting married today! it was just like yesterday when i held you in my hands wrapped in a baby shawl, when you were five we will go for ice-cream and when you were ten, i started teaching you how to play football! it all felt like Yesterday! Allahu Akbar! indeed Allah is great." He completed with a sad smile and Ariana felt tears rushing down her cheeks.

"Do you remember five years ago when we were in the kitchen doing the dishes while talking about your future husband? i still felt like it was yesterday! remember i told you i will make sure you fall into good hands and promised to punch your husband if he misbehaves?" He reminisced whilst Ariana chuckles amidst tears.

"Well Alhamdulilah! today i will mark myself as one of the most proudest brother because of how lucky i am to have a sister like you Ariana, how lucky i am to have a good brother in law like Aryan!. I assure you that man loves you so much and will treat you well In Sha Allah! there's no cap in that, i am proud of you Ariana and i know you will never disappoint In Sha Allah. May Allah bless your new home and may he bless you with children that will be the coolness of your eyes like you have been to your parents. Amin! I love you more than life itself." He completed trying his best to not shed a tear and Ariana immediately fell on his chest sobbing.