part-60( Happy ending)

Teju's POV...

Its been 8 months and 25 days i think just 3 or 4 days left for my delivery.time passes like anything .

I am very excited for the baby but sunny was more excited then I was . He'd start calling her princess even when we isn't know the baby is she or he yet . But he said he have 100% thats its GOING to be a girl coz whenever he put his hand on my stomach and talk to the baby calling her Princess the baby kick which he thought that she is definitely princess. Sometimes i thought why would i even want a baby when i already have one ( sunny) .

He'd always come tired from work but will never forget to lift up my shirt and kiss my stomach he talked with baby even he sleeps woth putting his hand on my belly or he didn't cuddling me as he thought this would may be hurt his princess .
POV ends.

From teju's POV
I was on the bed and karan was sleeping beside me by putting his hand on the belly . My heart was uneasy . I have been having a contraction for the past 4 hours .

I'm telling you , that man was going crazy with happiness . I Not gonna lie , I was too . Karan was up all night with me . And then he accidentally fell asleep . He was tired . And then I felt wet . My water broke !

I screamed in pain waking up karan . He got up and I said , " THE BABY IS COMING ! " We had this plan we made over a month ago . And the plan was , he'd have to run into the room and called dadi . Then he'd have to come back and get the bag we already kept ready . I looked at him and he ran out and after seconds ,he came back in with dadi.

Sunny ran to me wearing a shirt and a jacket over his own pajama . He had the baby bag on his shoulder . He wrapped a warm shawl around me and helped me up . Sunny picked me up and my eyes fell to my bedsheets . They were really wet . I kept breathing in and out fill of the damn pain .

I said , " Hurry ! " He ran down the stairs but carefully . When we got to the car , karan kept me in the back seat right beside himself . I held his hand and I screamed in pain which had sunny a little startled he kept rubbing my beck and give me comfort saying that we are at hospital don't get tensed.

We were in hospital with in half an hour i was crying badly Because of pain. Nurses came running to me with a wheelchair and karan set me down on there . I am is in labour pain i screemed sunny ...sunny .. And he came with him .. he trying to console mr .."
its ok its ok take a deep breath. Take a deep breath". We are in hurry.

Dr- what happened to her??
Teju- you fool aren't you see i am pragnent..
Suddenly i remeber the dream i saw when sunny and i met and i thoughts dis dream never came true but today we sre here this makes me smile . I smiled like idiot when i am having my labour pain.

Kk- drm delivery ke time dimaag pr bhi asar pdhta he kiya? Jo meri wife itne pain bhi has rhi he.

Teju-shut up sunny i just remember something.

Dr take me in room . Sunny had already called my fatjer omi and all .

The nurses put me in the bed I had my legs apart . They covered my bottom with a clean white sheet . I screamed in pain again . This was a big one . The doctor came running and sat down by my legs . She put her fingers in and said

" You're ready to give birth . Push , Tejaswi . " And yes , the doctor was a she a female because my possessive husband couldn't stand a man putting his finger in me and even saw my private area .

I pushed .then i countinue doing pushes and what dr. Told me after approx half an hour letter I heard the sound of a baby crying .
I am really happy finely i did it.
Dr goes out to tell everyone that i abd baby are save .

Sunny came in tear in his eyes and he looked at me like his life depends on me . I looked at sunny all sweaty and exhausted . He looked at me with so much happiness . He kissed my sweaty forehead and said :

" You did it , baby . " I smiled at him .

He left my hand and the nurse gave the baby to him .

Oh , she was beautiful . Her eyes were just like sunny . The same dark brown shade as her father . He held the little baby in his arms and just smiled at her lovingly . He whispered to her
" Welcome to this world princess "

I looked at him and slowly exhausted sleep took over me in no time .

Slowly , I opened my eyes . was in my hospital room again . I saw karan on the sofa , I looked at my side and there she was . My child . The nurse came into the room , waking up karan . The nurse checked my vitals and then went back out again . Our baby cooed . Karan picked her up and I gave him space in my bed .
He lied down beside me and gave the baby to me . He put his arm around my shoulder and slowly pulled me to his side . The baby opened her eyes and she was beautiful . She had pure black fuzz on her head . She was just like her father .
Karan looked at me and asked ,

" What do we name her ? "

Honestly , I and karan didn't decide the name . We had agreed to name her when we see her in our arms . I looked at her and a name just popped in my mind . I asked " What about kasswi ?

He smiled and asked kasswi" ?

I nodded . He looked at her and said again " I love it . " He kissed the baby's cheek and whispered her name to her " kasswi kundrra. "

I reset my head on his shoulder and there was a knock on the door . The door opened and it was omi with dadi and all and vishal yes! He is fine now and he also feeling guilty for what he did and after some days i forgive him . Dadi smiled and omi held up her professional camera and said " Smile . " We all smiled and I felt like crying with love . My family . The family of 3 . Me , mu sunny , and our little princess kasswi . I couldn't ask god for anything more . ....

The End ..... I hope you liked this last chapter of this story . Thank you to everyone for hopping on in this journey with me . I am a bit emotional right now.
I end the story some of you don't want me to end it but i can't write it lifetime so i have to end it some day so this is the some day. Don't get sad your cute innocent writer will be back with some fabulous ff so stay tuned stay happy and save.

I love you all.
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😉

Beauty And Beast ❤️😌On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara