part-12 ( what??)

Teju- plz mujhe khareed lo aap plz aap jiske sath bhejoge me jaungi aap jo bologi wo karungi but plz mujhe 1 crore de do . Plz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭....

Km( kothe ki maalkin)- hum tumhe nhi khareed skte nhi to wo hme maar dega tum nhi jaanti wo kitna khtarnaak he

Teju- wo kon???

Km- wo tumhara bf. Kkundrra

Teju- wo mera bf nhi he yakeen kro mera wo to mujhe khud khareed kr le gya tha plz ap yaqeen kro

Km - hamara dhanda wese hi risky he ab hum jaan ka khatra nhi le sakte

Teju- lekin plz.... Plz ap meri baat to suno..

Wo ( kothe ki malkin( gurds se bol kr teju ko niklwa det he..

teju call the dr to start surgury but they didn't yet .

She went bank to take loan but she didn't get it  as they already taken the loan for their house ...
She went to their relatives but they can't help her more than 5 lakhs .

She went everywhere possibly.. but no one helped her atlast she cant find any way. She sobbingly cryingly went her home.. go to washroom turn on the shower and stand under it. She don't know what to do how to get money... For the very first time she curse herself gor being a daughter. Who can't able to save her dad.. she curse herself of being poor.. she came out of bathroom. her eyes were puffy and red .. her face was pale. As she didn't eat or drink anything yet ... She stands in front of mirror.... She don't know what to do.. how will she save her dad.. she was helpless.... Only the thing she know is she can't live without her baba. He was the only reason of her being alive.. Her baba is her world in this cruel world full of monsters....
so she decided to end up her life with her dad .. she takes knife and wo apni nas kaatne hi wali thi k..
Her phone rang..
She didn't anwer it .. she is again'trying to cut her vein but. A massage popped on her screen ..
Tears of joy fell from her eyes and a innocent smile come on her face her eyes glosy yet shiny she got a new life after seeing the msg...

Msg....

Tumhare dad ab khtre se bahar he surgury successful hui.. jldi hospital ajao tejasswi'..
It was umar who masseged her

She reads the msg and got a new life like someone give her every happiness she wants in her life.. she checked the msg again to check if its true or she helucinate it .

She goes to hospital..and meet umar

Teju- thanku umar thanku. Me tumhari zindagi bhar shukr guzaar rahungi thanku so much .. she have tears in her eyes.

Umar- its ok tejasswi' but baaki ke 90 lakhs tumne kese pay kiya. Tumhare pass itne km tym me itne paise aaye kha se???

Teju- kiya mtlb mene? Mene fee pay nhi ki .. mujhe lga fee tumne pay ki he.. tumne bhi nhi ki mene bhi ni ki to kisne ki ????

Then dr. Came and told her that her father is fine now.. he fall asleep because of medicine effect she can meet him once he wake up

Teju- thanks so much dr. You saved my dad thanks alot but who pays the fees !???

Dr. your would be husband. Your fiance.😊

Teju- ohh.. what??? What did you just say??? Would be husband??? Fiance??

Dr- yes he came here in person and give us cash to start the surgury..and pay all the maintenance too

Teju's POV

who is her fiance. Kon aaya hoga kisne fee pay ki?? Usne khud ko mera fiance kiyu kha,???

Teju- dr. Can you told me his name please..

Dr. Awkwardly ok!!! ( as she thought how can someone not know her own fiance name) .. she checked in file and told her

Dr.- mr .! .....................................

Ab ye kon he jo khud ko teju ka would be husband bol rha he??????????

I know this part is little short but I promise I'll write next part long .. as well as intersting ab kaafi saare twists and turns anne wale he. So stay tunned...

I hope you guys like it. If you really like it. do make sure to vote the part it means alot .

and also Comment downs your reviews as it matters the most ..

Bye bye....

Lots of love
Your cute innocent writer ❤️