part 51( kidnapped again?)

Form teju's POV......

I smiled as I took in the beautiful surroundings of paris its cleen abd beautiful.
There were beautiful churches and cute little souvenir shops . I walked into a little one with palm trees surrounding the outside . Inside there were a few people , cute little outfits were on display .

" Excuse me ? " I asked a tiny tan girl working the register , " can I try on this outfit ? " I held up a peach floral floor length dress.

The woman smiled and led me to a changing room . I slid on the dress and walked outside the change room to look on the mirror , when there was a voice behind me .

" You look beautiful . "

I turned around to see a tall brunette man , with a strong jaw and emerald eyes .

thank you . " I nodded politely .

1 " I'm Agustine . " He grinned charmingly , holding out his hand .

" I'm tejasswi . " I shook his hand awkwardly , I wasn't actually planning on talking to anyone , but it was nice having a conversation with someone in this boring day without my husband .

" Are you on vacation ? I haven't seen you around . "He asked

I nodded , he seemed nice enough , I didn't get any creepy stalker vibes which was good .

" How do you like paris ? " He leaned against the wall crossing his arms .

" It's so pretty . " a said

" Do you want to grab a cup of coffee or something ? "

"No" i said and going out From shop.

"I think you are getting bored .it isn't bad if we get a coffee and have some conversation"
He said.

"Ok but just a coffee " i said as i really getting bored and he seems a nice guy .

After purchasing the dress I was wearing , we made our way next door to a coffee shop , we sat down with our drinks .

" So " he smiled " who are you here with ?

" I held up my hand with the diamond ring on it , " my husband " i said proudly.

" excuse me ? " He shifted in his seat , " pardon me , I meant I thought you were super young , I didn't think you were that old to get merried .

He looked taken aback , his smile faded slightly , " husband ? Really .

I felt wierd with his reaction so i thought to go hotel again'.

I sat up from my chair and said

" Thanku for the coffee nive to meet you i should have go now my husband is waiting "

He completely ignored what I said and pull me down on chair , suddenly , his " nice guy " vibes were turning dark .

I made a move to get up again but Agustines hands flew up , pinning my arm to the table .

" Listen bitch , you're going to stay here , and tell me all about Karan kundrra . " His face turned evil , his green eyes went dark as he held my arm down tightly .

", do not touch me . I said

He growled , " listen to me , petite fille , you have no idea what you're dealing with . Panic flowed through me , with my free hand I reached into my purse and pulled out the paper spray , i sprayed it on directly his eyes .

Agustines face was red with the impect of spray and tears was uncontrollable rolling down From his cheeks .

I'm in the French Mafia , you'll be smart if you sit back down , . " ( Little girl ) .he said rubbing his eyes with ice.

I got up , tucking the spray under my arm , and walking briskly away . I heard him yelling after me , but I didn't care , as soon as I walked out of the coffee shop I took off , sprinting away . I ran down the streets .I noticed immediately a black SUV following me , so like the smart cookie I am , I decided to go off - roading . I took off into the woods , running along side the road towards the little house , I pulled out the slick black phone karan gave me and I groaned as I saw there were 15 missed calls from him .

I dialed his number and he picked up on the first ring ,

" laddo , where the fuck are you ? " he asked.

I was breathing heavily as I ran , " I - I went exploring , but then there was this guy and he started asking all kinds of question and I pulled a paper spray on him and- "

" YOU WHAT ?! " He roared "
Laddo , where are you ?? "

" I - I'm coming back but there's this car following me and I don't kn- "

Gun shots erupted near me and I screamed ,
" SUNNYY THEY'RE SHOOTING AT ME- "

The line went dead and I screamed at the no cell reception There were men running behind me , shooting near me but not at me , I screaming like a psychopath as I ran . The woods ended ahead of me , and there was just road , I was close , less than a mile from the house . My breathing was frantic , but as soon as I stepped onto the road , the black SUV pulled out in front of me , cutting me off as I doubled back . The men were behind me , guns drawn and I was totally blocked in . The door to the SUV opened , and Agustine stepped out , along with two other MASSIVE TERMINATOR - SIZED MEN .

" Mrs. KUNDRAA , will you please step inside the car ? " I HAVE A SUPRISE !! He said in his scary voice.

I try to run but they catch me and taje me in that SUV .

After an hour ..

The car pulled outside of a big house , it was white with columns and balconies .

Agustine pulled me out of the car , his grip tight on my arm as we walked up the steps and inside this massive compound . There were guards , everywhere .

A voice came " Welcome , Mrs. Kundrra ! " An incredibly tall man approached us , tattoo were wrapped around his arms and neck .

" Our indian princess ! It is a pleasure to meet you , although on unfortunate terms , I am sorry to
say .

your interactions with my second in command , Agustine , were supposed to be much friendlier than they turned out to be .

"Who are you and why you kidnapped me" i asked in soft and scary voice as i don't want to treated again'the way vishal and Kushal treated me.

The man said "i am.................

Who is he and why he kidnapped teju??? Comment your guesses blow.

I hope you liked it if you really like it. So don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer 😉💗