part-21 ( jeoulous 2.0)

In morning kk woke up first and saw a beautiful girl sleep in his arms he started ruffling her hairs which makes teju woke up .

Teju's POV

I woke up and saw he is ruffling my hair and look at me like i am a precious gem. His stare makes me blush i got up from bed and going but he hold my arm and pull me on him forcefully.

POV ends

Kk- good morning princess

Teju- g-good morning s-sir.

Kk- smiles. You look beautiful without make up too..

Teju's cheeks goes red with his comment and she smack playfully on his arm

Kk- princess if i am good with you. don't take it for granted.😏

Teju- s sorry sir.

Kk- Go and make a black coffee for your husband

Teju- je sir

Kk- jao isse phle ki mera mood change ho jae while looking at her cleavage which os exposing from her night top .

Teju got up .and about to go out of room .but kk stops her

Kk- ese jaogi??

Teju- mtlb??

Kk- while pointing towards her cloth . Ese niche jaogi. Tumne bra bhi nhi phni hui stupid girl.😡

Teju- oh hn i freshan up first then go down. Wait how do you know i didn't wear bra??

Kk- because of them While pointing towards her errect n*pple*s.

Teju- while looking at them ohhh.. oh what. She felt really shy and she goes to bathroom.

Kk- laughs at her antics .

She takes a shower and go down take dadi's blessings and make black coffee and some french tost and fruit cream for him .

Kk come down eat his breakfast and go to his office.

Teju- dadi kiya me apne collage jau . Wese hi bahut leaves le li he .

Dadi- puttar tu ab bhi padhai krti aa??

Teju- ji dadi me MBA kr rhi hu .

Dadi- ye to bhut acchi baat hem hn puttar tu ja.

Teju- dadi but sir. I mean karan wo to kuch nhi bolenge n ??

Dadi- tu tension n le use me samjha dungi tu ja .

Teju- thanku dadi.. thanku so much.

And she went out for her collage

In college

Shivin - Hye long time no see?? Where are you??

Teju- hn!!! Well ese hi bass how are you

Shivin - how can i be fine without you!?
( Shivin is a lil flirty aith her as he has a crush on her.and he don't know about her marriage till now)

Teju - shut up please

Shivin - sacchi yrr i really missed you so much and with that he hugged her.

Teju- she felt a lil uncomfortable. But didn't say anything ss he is her friends.

Shivin - chal aja canteen chalte he kuch khate he

Teju- ok

On the other hand

Kk - hlw??

Stuff - yes sir

Kk- where your mam ??

Stuff - sir she went her collage.

Kk- (how the hell she got out from home without my permission ) ok..

Kk went to her collage and he saw

Shivin grabbing her ass a lil and trying to kiss he
He didn't thought much and start to beat shivin very badly he punch him on his face straight.

Teju-sir please don't do that .. i know him let him go

Kk- sso what he have a right to touch you and kiss you ??

Teju- i please i reason with you but please leave him please.

On that time security reached their followed by principal. And they sorted the matter.

Kk take teju to home .

At kundrra mention

Dadi- are kiya hua tum log jldi a gye??
Or tu kiya kr rha je iske sath??

Kk didn't utter s word and take teju to room.

Kk- while grabbing teju's hair and ass with other hand so you like him touch yoh here??

Teju-sir please leave me

Kk- kiyu uske choone se to bda mza a rha tha tujhe.

Kk- you bitch and spank her ass hard

Teju whimpered.aahhh

Kk- you bitch . Tujh jesi ladki se or kuch expect bhi nhi kiya ja skta ...and throw her her on bed come over her strip her off and start kissing her wildly.

. Kk- yhi chahiye n tujhe ??

And again'start kissing her aggressively on her neck.he tries to suck her b**b but when teju ressist and push him . Her anger increased and he bite on her b**b just above her n*pll*

Teju-aahhhhhhh..and her voice cracked in between her cries and sobs..

Its not a lovebite or something.this is a bite he did it angerily like he take off her skin .. her skin starts bleeding and his teath mark were digging in her skin its burn like hell.. kk got up from her body and went out in anger from room .

At night..

kk came home and dadi told him that dadi permissions her to go to college .

After a while when her anger left a little he inspect about the incidents which happened in collage.

Her PA tell him everything what happened in calloge.

Flashback.....

Teju and shivin sat on their chair more of their friends joined them and they started playing truth and dare . Now its shivins turn and he choose dare. They all give him a dare to do some kind of a scene with teju.. like he is doing jabardasti with her.so shivin grab her ass a little more like he places his hand just upper than her ass but it only looked like from far that he was grabbing her ass. And started acting like kissing her .and on that very moment kk come there and saw everything.and misunderstood the whole scene and created drama .

Flashback ends....

Kk- oh fuck i really messed up .what must she thinks about me fuck!!!!!!

Kk's POV

I really fucked up this time. Ehen i saw her with him i can't control myself jealous took over me and i started beating him without thinking..?? But why did i get jeoulos itsn t it like that that i love her. Am i insecure but why ?? Oh men!!!!! I abuse teju too. What must she thinks of me.. i fid really wrong with her did she deserves it. Did she deserves me .. oh fuck i really messed up

And he ho upstairs in her room and he saw ......

What happened now?? Kiya kk teju ko manaiga?? Or usne room me kiya dekha?? Teju kha he??? Wanted to know just wait for next part....

I hope you guyz liked it if you like it don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews... Bye bye

Lots of love
Your cute innocent writer