part -29 ( pragnent again?)

See. Ek din bhi nhi hua or ap logo ne target pura kr diya. I know that a krdoge. But frr bhi kuch logo ne awwwaii ka rona lga rkha tha🙄. Ab enjoy kro 2 parts back to back ❤️.....

___________________________________
Kk-kiska baccha he ye??? 😡

Teju-😣

Kk-wait a minute! Tumne to first time s*x hi mere sath kiya tha then how you can pragnent before?? Ye sab kiya ho rha he tejasswi just tell me .

Teju- me filhal apko kuch nhi bta skti i am sorry .

Kk-😡😡😡😡

He didn't said anything and went to his room . He was so tensed so he dicided to freshan up first.

Teju's POV
How can he think that i cheat on him .but mene bhi to bol diya meri reports he! To wo kiya krte . Should i tell him? I have to warna to wo pta ni kiya sochenge. I hope wo meri baat ko samjhe.
POV ends

She come in room and saw kk was not there she hears shower on .so she understands he was in the shower . She undress herself .now she is just in undergarments and goes in .

From Teju's POV

I went in and show karan is under the shower i go towards him and back hugged him .
Karan tenses and tries to remove my hands from around him , but I won't budge .
He continues to try and loosen my hold around him .
Kk- " tejasswi, leave . Now !
" he gets angry and tries once more to release my grip from him . " Not until you listen to me . " I let go of my hands . I said to him .Grabbing onto his shoulder I roughly turn him around to face me .
He looks at me with no emotions in his eyes .
Teju- " I will tell you what happened , but you have to promise me no matter what , you can't tell anyone what I have to say .

" I look up to him and he says nothing . " Promise karan ! " I say louder . Again he is silent . " Either agree or I walk out right now and you will never know the truth . You will have to be stuck with the thought that I would let another man have sex with me .

A growl emirates from the back of his throat . " Is that what you want karan ?
" He answers immediately , " God , NO . Fuck ! " Karan takes his hands and runs his fingers through his hair in frustration . "

Agree . " I take his hands out of his hair and bring them back down to my sides .
He nods his head as he brings his hands up and places them on my hips .I don't even care that we are so close or that he is naked . I don't care that I probably look like a wet dog . The thought that karan hates me right now is the worst feeling I have ever experienced .
Noticing my change in demeanor karan starts to rub small circles in my exposed hip , above my panty line . He speaks once more ,

Kk-" I'm listening princess. "
His words and his gentle voice encourage me to continue as I gaze towards him . His sudden change in attitude makes me believe that karan knows I could never do that to him . Hope fills my once dreadful mood . "

Teju- Today's morning when my dad were here , he tell me something was tell was wrong with vidhi and her mom wants me to talk to her as i am her only friends with whom she share everything.
I call her snd tslk to her she tell me that she is pregnant but for mure surence she needs to check up . But she can't go as she is not merried and if her father will know about it he kill her as he is so strick . So we dicided to do check up from home or jisse kisi ko pta n chal pae . We use my name snd address to do the check up . She sends her samples to dr. And here is the reports deliverd to me . She is 2 months pregnant with her bf.
yes , they are pregnancy reports but not for me and nor did I cheat on you . " I finish and take a deep breath . Anxiously waiting for a response .

Kk- " Okay .

" he then starts to turn back around but i grab his arm and stop him .
Teju- " Okay ? That's all you have to say ? " , getting angry .

Kk-" What else do you want me to say ? "

Teju- " I don't know , but that was a stupid answer . And you have to promise not to say anything to anyone karan . Vidhi is like My sister .and my sister is at stake here , as well as her family .

I grab his chin and make him look at her . His eyes soften when she touch him and he closes his eyes .

Teju- " You need to talk to me when things happen karan. "

Kk- " I know . " he drops his head in shame .

Teju-" Couples fight , but they talk out their problems . Barging in here and thinking me a cheater is not right .

" He lets out a long exhale . I can tell the regret on his face .

Kk-" Fuck , I know . Sometimes I just can't control how I react . "

Teju- I know baby , but we have to work things out together . "

Kk- brings his face up with a wide smirk .

Teju-" What ? "

Kk-" You just called me baby . "

His smile shows how much his ego just boosted . I drop my head as a blush comes prominently to my features .

Kk " Don't go all shy on me princess . I liked it .

" I bring my gaze up to meet him . The sudden realisation hits me that I can't stand not touching him anymore . I grab his face and pull him down to me . Capturing his lips in mine as I moan his name . He seems surprised at first , but soon gives into the kiss and backs me up against the wall . I wrap my hands on his back and push my tongue into his mouth . He reached his hand around my back and unclasped my bra . It falls to the ground as he takes both hands to my breast . He then releases his lips from mine and I pout .

Kk-" Don't be hasty princess, good things come to those who wait .
" he whispers in my ear and then brings his lins to my neck .then brings his lips to my neck . He slowly kisses down my body . Trailing from my collar bone moving downward as he pays close attention to every detail . Slowing down as he passes between the valley of my boobs . He takes my right nipple into his mouth and harshly bites down eliciting a moan from my lips . Once finished he gives the same attention to the left . I am a moaning mess under his kisses and rah nipping .

I love when his dominant side comes out . Don't get me wrong I like the loving side of karan too , but there is just something about when karan gets rough that makes me obey his every command .

I grab his cheeks and bring him back up to me . He looks quizzically at me .

Teju" karan , fuck me .

" He smiles at my crude choice of words and replies .

Kk- " Don't have to ask me twice .

Countinue......🤭😜😁

I hope you guyz like it.if you really like it . So don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews..

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️