part -44( best kiss)

They laid their in each others arms when kk got a glimpse of the marks on her shoulder and said

Kk- " I want to see it again . Can I ? "

She pressed herself flat against his body and he felt her nodding in his neck . He lifted up her oversized sweater up to her shoulder . A light shiver escaped her mouth . He trailed his cold fingers on her back and her body stiffed as he heard her inhale hard .

He trailed his finger there but she whimpered . A soft kiss she felt on her shoulder . She looked at him in his eyes , they were guilty . So guilty . He rested his forehead against hers . Her breathing quickened . Their lips an inch away from each other . He leaned in more and lightly left a peck on her lip . He looked at her again and he knew , he knew that he wanted her badly right then and there .

He again crashed his lips on hers . Kissing her . And she let him , kissing him back . He rolled over on top of her . Kissing her more passionately . He pulled her down flat on her bed by pulling her legs and placing his body between . Both of them aroused . His hands traveling up from her thigh to underneath her sweater . As the kiss got deeper and deeper , her back arched against him . He felt hard . He pulled away and sat up straight . Both of them out of breath . He said breathless

Kk- " No , we shouldn't be doing his , laddoo . I .... should can't be doing this . Sorry i was a little out of control hope i didn't hurt your wounds " He gulped .

She sat up against the headboard . She got embarrassed that she refused eye contact . Biting her bottom lip in embarrassment . She wanted him and she knew that . He stared at her , sitting between her legs .

His breathing getting heavier and hers too . He said , almost breathless

Kk" For fuck's sake . I am sorry again i can't help it "

he pulled her by the back of her neck and kissed her again . He whispered breathlessly as he kissed " You sure ? "

She nooded and came more close to him .
She also needed his touch badly to remove that bed touch of those basterds.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her harder . He took off his shirt and smashed his lips on hers again .

Leaving trails of wet kisses from below her ear to on her vocal . Making her moan lightly . Feeling his hot breath on her skin . He pulled up her sweater and took it off . Gazing at her body even though her body was scarred but it was no doubt that she was still beautiful .

His touch made her skin ignited . Her toes curled as he crashed his lips again on hers . His kisses trailed from her neck to her stomach . With every wet hot kiss , he looked at her being more and more aroused . The passion between them made him hungry for her . He trailed his hand from her neck to her stomach , he crashed his lips on her harder . Linking his fingers with hers . Enjoying every little moment with her . Pulling her arms above her head , he looked at her and kissed her again .
Grinding himself on her .

Every time he stopped , she would moan softly in his mouth . He broke the kiss and pulled her tights down her legs . His knuckles contacted with her thigh as he pulled them off . He kissed her again . And as he did , he wrapped his one arm around her waist and picked her up and placed her on his lap , her legs tighten around his waist . Her one hand on the back of his neck and the other on his shoulder . He nuzzled his face in her neck , sucking and kissing on the soft spot . Every kiss made her scratch his back with her fingernails .

He moved his lips to hers again . Leaving a peck and looked at her . The pupil of his brown eyes was dilated . His eyes were nowhere but on her lips . His hand moved up and down on her bareback . Every stroke of his fingertips made her shiver .

He kissed her again but softly this time . Rolling his hips underneath her . Making her moan slightly . Holding her almost naked body close to himself . His hands traveling up and down her bareback caressing her wounds lightly . She moaned a little louder and as her head dropped back , he kissed her neck . Giving her an immense amount of pleasure .

He then grabbed lightly at the nape of her neck and pulled her face closer to his . Pecking her lips as he rolled . Making her let out warm shivery breaths against his lips . As the pleasure between them arose more , he let out a groan and she let out a throaty scream . Dropping her back on the bed carefully , he climbed between her legs , kissing her lips again softly . Both of them tired of the mild pleasure they shared . Their eyes were droopy . He fell down beside her and instinctively took her in his arms . Letting her fall on his chest .

Kk-we can't do it. It hurts you lets sleep now

Teju- i am fine now🥺
( She wants him badly but she smiles at his concern )

Kk - i also want you .but this is not the right time.you need to take rest .

Teju nooded

Teju's POV
This is the best kiss of my life. This kiss hold my emotion my love for him my hunger for him my need for him. I never felt his touch so good. But Today it felt like its not lust. its Love. My wounds are little pained but i didn't want him to stop . He ask me too much time to start . unlike past he never asked to touch me . I felt happy when he kiss i want to live my whole life in his embrace just like that always forever.

POV ends

Kk POV
This is the best kiss. I ask her coz i don't want to hurt her. But she insist me . She felt annoyed and sad when i stop after kiss she wants more of me just like i want hers Today i saw same hunger in her as in me . Same emotion she felt for me like i . Today she also wants ne badly . She never like my touch but today i saw pure pleasure in her eyes when i kiss her. Its indeed the best kiss we share.now i can't late i will confess my love for her tomorrow only. Yes karan you can do it. You can . Tommorow i can show her how much i love her. Yes I can't wait for tommorow

POV ends

So guyz as you all wants to make them confess So here it is. i will upload a Beautiful confession part next but for that you have to complete the target and this time i am serious.if you will not complete the target i will not upload part.

Target: 500 votes

I know its hard but good things come with patience if you want a romantic and Beautiful confession you need to complete the target.

I hope you guyz like it if you like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

I love you all
Lots of Love 💖😍
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😉