part 48( love is in the air)

From teju's POV

We were currently in karan's s jet and I don't know where we're going . " What does It look like ?

Is It near the beach ? . I asked .

He rolled his eyes . " You ask too many question " .

And he started doing his work on laptop. What an workaholic husband i have. I didn't see him working from our marriage and now he work on our honeymoon Bravo!!!

I Looking over I can see karan has some work spread out on the table in front of him . He looks focused and he doesn't seem to notice as I stand up from my seat and move towards him .

I hold onto his shoulders and plant myself in his lap . My legs are on either sides of him and I move my hands around his neck . He looks to me and smirks .

" Yes princess ? "

" I'm bored . "

" And how might you suggest I fix that ? " he questions me , still with his devilish smirk .

" I have a few ideas . "

" Please enlighten me Mrs. kundrra . " He smirked and lightly grabbed my neck .

He slowly and seductively licked my neck sensually . I lightly moaned and leaned further into him . I started to take my top off . Leaving me in just my bra ,
he stopped kissing my neck and stared lustfully at me .

Kk-" I want to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow . "

I gasped at his dirty talk . He took the opportunity to claim my mouth again . He dominated the kiss and roughly grabbed my neck pulling my closer to him .

Karan slowly started to stand up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the couch that lays across from our seats . He threw me on to the couch and started to hastily strip himself bare . I looked at him and giggled at his sudden roughness ...

He then stalked over to me with hunger in his eyes . He lowered himself down to me and undid my pants , slowly taking them down my legs . He ripped them off my legs and threw them somewhere behind him never taking his emerald brown eyes off of my body .

Looking up to him , I smile as I grab his shoulders and pull him down to me . He lands on top of my body as our legs intertwine with each other . I grab him and pull him down to me , kissing him . I kiss him like I mean it . He reciprocates my passion and holds me close . He moves down to my neck again and

I whisper to him " Fuck me karan . "

Karan continues to remain silent . He just slowly moves his kisses downward . He takes his sweet time as he cascades my body . He leaves kisses down my neck and sucks on my favorite spot on my collar bone . Karan briefly stops his kisses and looks up to me . I bit my lip and look back to him . He reaches behind my back and unhooks my bra , he throws it as well behind back .

He looks at my b**bs lastly and pinch my n*pple He then sucks on my n*pples and bits roughly on my breast while palming the other one . I am feeling aroused by his roughness on my body today . He then repeats the same action to my other breast .

The pain he induces only causes pleasure to surge through me . I grab karan's hair .

" Please baby , I can't take anymore . "

He grins up at me and replies . " Eager I see . "

I can't bring myself to respond so I just nod my head and try to push him slightly lower and he chuckles , complying .

Once he has reached his favorite spot he grabs my underwear with his teeth and rips them off in one fast motion . I gasp and prepare to protest as he plunges two fingers inside of me and instead I moan his name loudly , while my hands grab the ends of the couch . Trying to brace myself from moaning any louder .

" I want to hear you princess , just let it out . "

His words affect me o my core . He quickens his pace as I scream out in ecstasy . He groans as he continues the rapid speed , plunging his fingers inside of me and bringing me closer to my climax . He slowly adds another finger . I am so close to climaxing as I am squirming under him . He senses my impatience and starts to slow his fingers down .

" That's not fair . " I whine and look down to him .

He grins and chuckles again . He quickly picks up his pace and curls his fingers inside of me . I am a mess under him as I am building back up . I feel my lower stomach clenching and I feel a sudden heat inside of me . To top it off , karan then brings his mouth down and starts circling his tongue on my clit.

" Faster karan " I say between deep breathes .

He listens and starts thrusing faster . He sucks and circles his tongue around me . Shortly after I feel myself start to pulsate as I drench his hand in my liquid and I ease myself down . I try to bring my breathing back to normal rate as Karan stays on top of me studying me . As I am laying there I feel Karan moving under me and before I know it Karan is plunging inside of me roughly . I scream and moan his name as he waits for me to adjust to his length .

" Are you okay ? " he asks with concern filling his lustful eyes .

I can barely form a sentence as I am in pure ecstasy right now , but I manage to get out ,

" Move sunny , please move . "

He doesn't wait long as he starts to thrust into me ." Fuck laddoo , you are so tight baby . He leans down and kisses me , catching my moans as he slowly starts to thrust into me harder .

" More sunny, more . "
He then grabs my leg and hooks it around his waist , securing our bodies closer together . The sudden movement allows him to penetrate me deeper . I know that I won't last long .As if sunny could read my mind he starts to tell me between thrusts ,

" Just hold on a little bit longer , Princess " .

I nod at him and then throw my arms around him and scratch at his back trying to hold in the impending climax that is sure to come soon . After several more thrusts and deep moaning sunny instructs me , " Laddoo come now ! "
Before he can even finish his sentence I am coming under him and I feel his seed fill me up . Karan starts to fall , but holds himself up with one hand trying not to crush me with his weight .

I kiss his forehead and then bring my hand up to his hair and play with it as we are both coming down from our climax . Once our breathing becomes steady he shows me to the bathroom and we take a shower in the small space , cleaning each other off . I get dressed and go to sit back down in my chair . Sunny sits across from me and returns to his work . I smile to myself as I look out the window and I feel myself start to doze off .

When i woke up i saw we landed already and when I realize the headboard "paris" written on it in big letters . I jumped on sunny like a little child.

Teju- Sunny i love you .i Love i Love. I really love peris and from my childhood i want to come here. I love you little and pecked his whole face with kisses...

@shanaya7676 guessed right its paris

I hope you guyz like it. if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most .

Lots of love
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😜