part-54( sanity ,solace ❤️)

Teju woke up by karan's countinue whispers in sleep . She saw karan's hold her really tight his head on ger stomach and his arms snaked around her waist and he countinusly whispers.

"Laddoo plz mujhe chor ke mtt ja, tu jo bolegi krunga"

She felt really bad for him.

Teju's POV.
I did wrong with my sunny .i know he loves me but this much. Thanku so much god for him. I am really sorry sunny .i really went hard on him. My little baby
POV ends
And she starts carrassing his hairs soon sleep takr over her again .

After an hour..........

Sunny woke up and remember last night he is really happy that laddo forgive him and he saw they slept on floor. He got up and carried teju up also laid her on bed kissed her forehead and about to go in bathroom when he hear.

"Karan"

Laddoo, whimpered ,

Karan stop on his spot .

" Karan, " she said his name again and he turned to look at her . Her eyes were still shut tight and her eyebrows were furrowed , making him chuckle .

Karan's POV..

My little girl was having a dirty , wet dream about me . Ladddoo moaned again and I smirked , a wicked idea on my mind .

POV ends....

He went closer to her and carefully pulled the blanket away from her body . Teju was lying on her back so unbuttoning her dress wasn't difficult .
He unbuttened carefull so she didn't wake up and saw her b**bs .
The sight of her full , pale b**s and her pink n*pples made him groan . He bend his head a little ,

Taking her n*pple in his mouth and starts licking it and slowly slowly sucking it while looking at her face to make sure she was bot wake up . He swirled his tongue around the n*pple and laddoo moaned loudly .

He continued sucking and licking her b**s till a hand pulled on the bottom of his hair and he smirked ,

kk- my little laddoo is finally awake !

He lifted his head up to teju's half hooded eyes and after giving her a predatory look , he trailed his lips down her slightly curvy stomach till he reached her hip bone ,

Kk remove her night oants and p*nty and placing his hands on her thighs , revealing the glistening folds of her centre to him . He cupped her princess part , rubbing his finger around her slick pussy . Teju moaned ,"karannnnn" her hips lifting up .

Kk- ' Do you want me to finger you laddoo ?

she moaned Yes Please ! "

She mewled and that was his cue to dip his finger in her sleek heat . She was wet , so fucking wet . Teju moaned again and he added another finger , her p*ssy clenching around his fingers in.

Kaaa...rrr..n ! " She moaned , lifting her hips up , taking more of his fingers in .

He is stroking every inch of her slit and then he increased his speed , being brutal , making sure to curve his fingers every now and then so that he thrusted against her sweet spot .

Aaaahhhhh ! Karrannn ! " Teju moaned again and her hands clutched the sheets , her legs parting more open . He felt her coming close to an orgasm , her wetness coating his fingers and just when she was on the verge of orgasming , he pulled his fingers away .

" No ! " Teju whined , opening her lust filled eyes .

" What happened mine innocent fairy ? " He smirked ,

"Sunny please ! " She keened, closing her eyes to control the frustration ।

He bent his head lower and flicked his tongue against her dripping core .Her taste was so exquisite ! He hummed against her core , loving her addicted taste as he feasted on her , having his breakfast . He plunged his tongue in her tight little hole and teju's nails sunk in his neck and just before she could reach her ecstasy , he reluctantly moved his mouth away from her core .

" Karaannn ! " Teju sobbed , bucking her hips up and he pushed them back down.
And woke up going in bathroom he was about to enter when he turn around to face her and said

Kk- this is your punishment for saying those words ( divorce,die and all) remember from next time if you said or even thought of leaving me i will kill you and then myself understand that .

Teju-aaahhh!! Ok fine i am sorry i will never said those words again. But please come n menu pyaar aari he , aajaa mere Sunny
( In baby voice.making cute baby face)

Kk-aaj nhi pighlunga me .
and went in bathroom leaving her frustrated .

Teju-i hate you mr. Kundrra

Kk-i love you too mrs kundrra( shouts) .

Teju also freshan up in another bathroom and went in kitchen
makin something tasty for her hubby . She makes mac cheese pasta and walnut Cupcakes with mixed fruit smoothie.

Kk got ready in his drak gray suite and wents in kitchen to find laddoo he saw her dancing and singing while cooking. flour is on her face a little and she looks really cute he came and hug her from behind.

Teju- awwleee

Kk-i am one's again soorrry laddoo .i promise i will never lie to you ever again.

Teju turns around kiss him on his nose

" It's ok i already forgive you and i am sorry too for being too rude"

Kk-no ! I did all the wrong things too you .you don't need to say sorry . I am sorry. I can't really Live without you laddoo. You are my sanity ❤️.

Teju-you did wrong things but you also make them right baby don't feel guilty. I love you for who you are .but promuse you will not do anything wrong . And i also can't live without you sunny you are my solace ❤️

Kk- i promise baby
and about to kiss her lips and she smack handful flour on his face and run.

Kk-what the fuck.

Teju-ye bedroom me jo apne nhi Kiya n uski saza ( iykiyk)

Kk - abhi batata hu and he run after her .

Teju run really fast but he was so close so she run the table in between them and run .kk jump on the table and run behind her too. He went in living room and she was nowhere seen. But he saw he saw some hair strand behind sofa .

Kk chupke sa piche ki side se jaata he and grabs teju and starts tickling her . Teju laughs so loud. He gives her chance for breath after some seconds again starts tickling her .

Teju- accha😂😂 sorry😂 so .😂😂😂..rry..😂😂😂.. Sunny please 😂😂.

Kk left her and just then she push him on sofa sit on him and starts tickling him and biting him .

Kk-ah laddoo htt.😂😏

But laddo kiski se km. Thodi he.
She didn't listen and continue doing her bussiness.

Kk turns her and starts biting her too.
They tickling licking and biting each other wildly.
just then Main dior open's and someone enter......

Ab kon agya???

I hope you guyz like it. If you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

Vote target:600 votes.

I am really buzy but update just coz of u. So its your responsibility too to show your love and hit the target soon.

I love you all 💖😘
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😜