part-41 (let her go)

as i said i upload the part day after eid so here it is . Hope you enjoy and give me more suggestions about the story ...enjoy

They heard heard explosions , gunshots , everything .

Teju smiles a little vishal then hurried over to her and bent down . Shr didn't have the strength to stand up .

" Come on teju , we are leaving "

" No " she blurted out .

He then pulled out a knife and pressed it against her throat .

" You really wanna play hardball now ? "

She only gave him an angry glare . He then grabbed a hold of her arm and hauled her up . But she couldn't stand . She was going to fall back on the ground when vishal grabbed her tighter .

Shr realised she had to hold on to him for this to work . She grabbed his shoulder for support then tried to walk .

" Where are you taking me ? "

" You'll see " was all he said .

They than entered through the doors and to the left . The explosions were coming from the right . This place looked like some kind of underground cave .

He supported her back and was almost carrying her . Her whole body was freezing and she could barely feel her legs .he took a sharp turn to the right and from afar they could see stairs leading up .

" Vishal! " They turned around and there he was ... Karan..

Then she felt karan push her in front of him . He put his hand on her stomach and she felt a sharp blade touch her neck . Then he backed up .

Karan started walking towards them , his gun pointing at teju, or Vishal . When he was a few feet away from them vishal spoke

" Don't come any closer "
then he pressed the blade further in her throat . Her eyes were tearing up , she could barely see .

Teju's POV

Why was I even here ? What the fuck did I do to end up here !? I then looked at karan , he still had his gun pointed at us i mean vishal ofcourse
POV ends

" I mean it man ! "
Vishal yelled and pressed the blade further . She let out a screem , her neck was bleeding .

But karan didn't flinch . He just looked at them .

"He didn't care if I died ... 'Teju thoughts.

The blade was killing her, her legs hurt , her back hurt . Everything fucking hurts .

Teju's pov

And what if I get out of here ? Then I'll just end up in the same shit - hole again . Being karan' s possession , his wife he is only with me just for sex he didn't love me thats why he didn't backout when vishal warned him about my life 🥺... I should have just signed the papers . My tears were rushing down my cheeks now . I could feel it . My body went numb and it got harder to breathe .I was going to die .
POV ends

She was in her thoughts Then she heard all to familiar voice .

" Let her go " karan says he was strong , fearless , frightening .

" You know I can't do that" bro" I Lucius said . "

She is not yours " karan then said .

"She was not your also when you married her"Vishal

"But now she is mine" don't you dare to do anything wrong with her..

" Please .. " teju cried .

She felt him grab her tighter and almost lift her off the ground .
He was gonna take her away , he life is over if this happens .

She looked at karan and hoped he would do something . But he didn't move .

No wait ! He did ! He took a step closer . Observing her up and down . Then they both froze . Stood perfectly staring at each other with teary eyes full of lovee, not moving an inch .

"karaannnn🥺" teju said while crying

"Princess i dont let him harm you more trust me" karan said with soft voice

Teju -🥺

"Did you trust me??" Karan asked with chocked voice

Teju - "more then myself "

"I never let you down laddoo" karan said

"Mai ladddoo nhi hu" me princess hu " teju said in cracking voice

Karan chuckled a little .this made teju chuckle also .

She is in thousand of wounds and was about to die but she smiles just looking at him and he , he is ruthless arrogent heartless and he is crying just seeing her princess like that . And the worst part he can't able to do anything if he moved a little vishal cut her throat. He is helpless . Helpless like noone

Just then vishal speaks

"Ye ashiqi khtm kro

Karan give him a deadly look

Vishal put more pressure on knife Teju didn't dare flitnch even , the knife was too deep in her throat .

" Please .. " she said again " Just let me go .. "

She felt vishal's breathing on her neck , like he was looking at her.

"You heard her vishal" Karan warned " let her go , and I'll give you a head start "

Vishal - i love her . I never let her go with you

If you love her you never hurt her like that and never think about to make her dead.

Vishal - karan you just get out from here '"

"Why would i? she is my wife and i take her with me" karan said in hard voice

Vishal about to say something

When karan load his gun and in a second come close

Vishal looked now at karan , they stared at each other for a moment , while gunshots and blasts were being fired from aftar .

Vishal put more pressure on knife

" i give you a last chance if you didn't let her go right now so i will do worst with you . I'll make you beg for death and i' will not give you that too.. and you know i can really do that" karan said in a heavy and dengerous tone a tone which can coz someone shiver.

Vishal- 😰

Vishal is now afraid from him he don't know karan love teju and can do anything to save her

( me- aree ye to karan ko khud ni pta chala abhi 😂🤦)

Vishal about to handover teju to karan but she fainted coz Teju was loosing too much blood , if she don't get out of here sh'll definitely die . But before she could say anything else , everything went dark ..

Teju's POV

It was a nice feeling , just letting go of it all . I heard more gunshots before I crashed to the cold ground . Then someone called out my name . I guess it was an angel ..
POV ends .

Karan-laoooodddddddooooo
He bent down to teju and give
vishal a deadly threatening look his eyes were red and teary his neck veins pooped up and his jaw clenched

If looks can kill vishal must bhi a dead body till now

Vishal - bhaa....i.... Bha.....aai i. M.......mene kuch .... Kuch ....nhi........ S ..oorr....y.....bha..,i😱😱

Is teju dead???

I hope you guyz like it if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most

I love you guyz so much

Your cute innocent writer ❤️😌