part 34( baby sitting)

her mouth to his earlobe as her ladyfinger traced his chest . " .... a blowjob .

" She looked at his eyes which couldn't be darker as he grabbed her a * s and caged her in his arms . Inhaling deeply he whispered back . " This wife better keep her promise .
( Karan be like -wese to me bda sakht launda hu . Lekin yha me pighal gya😂😂)

" And the next thing karan knew he was in front of prince's door .
(As you know everyone is the ganster untill his wife arrive 😂)

Teju was wearing a long black dress that was sleeveless and had a little deep cut in front . But it was nicely hidden under her fur coat . He too chose to wear a black suit with a white shirt underneath .

A woman who looked like in her 60's opened the door . " Welcome , Mr. kundrra , " She greeted . Karan could really not recall if this woman was working at his place or not . Because umar is the in charge of this matter and he only interacts with umar .

Entering into the home they both could clearly hear little sobs . The woman led them to the living hall from where they both could see a four - year - old sobbing with her head down on the kitchen top . Teju gave a look to karan . Before karan could say something that woman explained . " Ananya is missing her parents . She is aware of her mother but She is scared for her daddy . She hasn't seen him from yesterday and believes something is wrong with him . I am afraid , Mr. Kundrra but the girl hasn't eaten anything . "

" But this is why you are here , .... " He snapped but was cut off by the lady . " Mr. kundrra , if you haven't noticed I am a stranger to this little girl . And I too was not aware either her father is alright or not . Nor I was informed until what time she has to wait . But still , I am trying my best to make her eat and converse with her .

" " You don't talk to me like that , " karan was again cut off when teju hugged the lady lightly and said with a smile , " Thank you so much , we owe you ,
" teju signalled her to go and she left from there. She was still going when karan hissed under his breath . " We don't owe her because we pay her .

" but retrieved a lifted brow from teju . " I know you are embarrassed that you give those kids to a complete stranger but this is not how you repent . " She said and walked to the girl to took the seat beside her . That girl lifted her head up and teju saw a beautiful pair of black eyes that held fat tears . Her hair was long and curly .
Teju passed her a light smile and that girl turned her head .

But ,finding karan standing on the other side she ran to him and hugged his leg , shouting . " Karan chachu , " Seeing that little bundle of joy bumbling towards karan , her heart swelled with love .

Ananya looked like the cutest thing in this world . But the moment she saw karan picked her up as he came towards the kitchen she could swear that she hasn't seen anything this heavenly . He looks so good with a kid sitting on his right arm and cute also . Irresistible . She thought .

" Is my father dead , karan chachu ? " Ananya , asked and teju came out of her trance . Karan and teju both looked at each other not knowing what to do . " No , angel , he is not dead . Who told you this ? " Karan asked quietly as he didn't want to scare that girl . He knows his aura scares people and kids alike .

" Rohi's father was also at the hospital but then he went to God . " She answered as more tears keep falling .

" No , no , no , he has some work . Your father works in a hospital . Right ? "Karan asked as he makes her sit on the stool .

" Yes , " she said and then pouted .

" So , there are people who need help . And when his work will finish . He will be home with you and anaya . " Karan said and looked at teju like he was looking at her for her approval that he is doing fine .
She shook her head in disbelief as she opened the fridge to look for some things that she can use to make lunch .

Ananya still look lost when karan suggested . " What about we call your father and you talk to him ?

" Her face lights up like a Christmas tree as she said . " That would be so nice of you . " Her reaction made both teju and karan broke into a laugh .
Karan made a call and after telling princee that they are here , he passed the cell phone to little Ananya . Taking the cellphone from him , she walks to the other side of the room .

" You shouldn't have lied . Her father will come with a huge plaster and she will remember you as a liar . " Teju told him as she hanged her coat and fasten an apron around her .
Karan, looked at her in shock with his jaw dropped to the floor . " At least , I did something . I wasn't the one who looked lost and didn't know what to do . "

" I am a stranger to her . And apparently , unlike you expected she is familiar to you . It was your duty to come up with something . " She whispered the words as she saw that Ananya was coming back to them .

" Thank you , karan chachu. My dad , is fine . He said he will be home tomorrow .
" Ananya said while offering his phone back and then she turned to teju and said with a smile . " Thank you , tejasswi .

" Teju looked at her shock . " For what ? "

" I don't know , dad told me that you are tejasswi' and he asked me to tell you a thank you . " She replied as she tried to get her hair away from her eyes .

Both Karan and teju looked at each other.
"She is my wife and your chachi .call her chachi from next time" karan said

Teju dropped her face down in blush

"Ok thanku chachu and chachi "
Ananya said.

" Would you like to have a princess drink ? " Teju asked .

" What's that ? " Ananya asked with curiosity .

Teju passed her a strawberry shake with whipped cream . She liked the drink and finish it without any complaint .

They all play video games .

Annaya - yeh chachu jeet gye and kissed him on cheek.

Karan-annaya baby apni chachi ko bhi bolo mujhe winning kiss de.

Annaya - chacchi give chachu a winning kissie .

Teju looked at karan and roll her eyes

Karan - rhne do baby shayad apki chachi ko accha nhi lagta me 🥺

Ananya - chachi why you don't like chachu?. Itne to pyaare he 🥺

Teju-esi baat nhi he baby or kisne kaha i Don't like chachu. i like like your chachu.

Karan-accha ji😁

Teju - blushed blushed blushed....

To be countinued..........

I hope you guyz like it.if you like it so don't forget to vote .and comment down your reviews as it matters the most..

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️