part-30( night🌃)

Kk- " Don't have to ask me twice .

" and with that he turns the water off and picks me up over his shoulder while I giggle like a schoolgirl . His rough hand comes down against my ass and my body responds with a moan .

" Hush now princess . " Once karan is . standing in front of the bed he throws me onto the bed .

A gasp escapes as I throw my hair over my shoulder and throw a sultry look his way .

Slowly he makes his way on top of me and start kissing my neck by cleavage and then boobs he kiss them bite them and squeeze them . Then he suck them for a good amount if time.

I mosn a little as he gets in between my legs , parting them with his knees . Bringing his lips down to mine he plants a long passionate kiss against my swollen lips .

I wrap my hands in his hair and tug lightly.

He rewards me with a moan of his own . Tap to retry He takes two fingers to the sides of my panties and tugs down . They come off in one motion and I am left naked under him .

" Are you sure you are ready ? "

he stops the kiss to ask me . I shake my head and I bring my hand down to grab his di*k . I slowly stoke him in my hand , "

Are you sure you're ready ? " I ask him while biting my lip and staring at him .

" Ah , fuck baby , don't look at me like that .

" he then reaches a hand down and start to rub my button . I moan instantly and push my head back in the pillow .

He then puts more pressure on me and starts to rub in circles . "

Since I first met you I have wanted to know what you would taste like , what you would feel like .

" I moan hearing him talk dirty to me .

I want him to do all of those things to me . I am ready to give myself to karan . I want to have him , all of him . He then sticks two fingers into me and starts pumping . I am digging my nails into his back for some sort of release . His eyes never leave mine as he is watching my every move , like he wants to memorize how I look and act in this moment .

He then adds a third finger and starts to curl them while he is pushing in and out . I am a mess under him as I am moaning his name " karan , baby please .

" He knows I need to release . Karsn starts to thrust faster and right as I am about to cum , he will pull back and go slower .

I am whining for him to let me cum , but I know he wants me to beg him so I finally give in .

" Karan I need to come Ahh please let me" karaaanmn , I need to come , Ahh , please let me come .

" He thrust faster and then commands " Come , now princess. " Just as he finishes his sentence I climax and let out a large moan " Ah , karrraaann fuck , " I release myself all over his fingers . After I finish and allow my breathing to return to normal he takes his fingers out and licks them clean .

I have never been so turned on in my life . He makes me want to stay in bed with him all day and let him do whatever he wants to do to me .

He positions his shaft right at my entrance , He slowly starts to enter me and I feel pain . There is a tight pressure going through me and I push back the need to scream as he continues to slide into me . Once he is all the way in , he stays there for a second waiting for me to adjust .

" God princess , you are so fucking tight . " He groans and then starts to slowly move in and out . My once feeling of pain has now turned into absolute pleasure after a few strokes . Moans of pleasure come out as he quickens his thrusts as I scream his name . " Karan , faster baby . " His rate is unbearably slow . I want to feel all of him , hard and fast .

Karan starts to thrust into me and we are both moaning and saying each other's names . I scratch at his back once more and kiss his neck . Both of us are sweaty messes as we are both working our way up to our climaxes .

Soon he finds just the right spot . Thrusting into me over and over . I know my climax is coming soon and he does too . " Baby just hold on a little bit longer . I want to come with you . " After a couple more thrusts he is telling me to come and we do so together . Mumbling curses mixed in with each other's name .

Once karan releases everything into me , he slumps on top of me and we both wait for the other breaths to come back to normal . He slowly pulls out of me and

He pulls me to his chest and we fall asleep almost instantly in each other's arms .

I hope you guyz like it.if you really like it . So don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews..

Or next part mtt puchna comments me. Kiyuki next part ab kl aaiga.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️