part-57(cooking compitition)

from teju's POV...

We are back in india two days ago and i am in my bathroom ready to take a warm bath suddenly two arms wrapped around me.
i smiled as I wrap my hands around his neck while his hands went lower to grab my a*s

Kk-" Well I'm also join you in shower .it saves water "

with that he smashed his lips on mine . Kissing me with so much need as I felt his di*k poking my belly button . He guided my hands to his d**k . I glided my hands on his shaft earning a groan from him as he turned me swiftly , holding me up against the walls of the bathroom With ease he slipped two fingers inside me earning a moan from me .
He finally let go of my lips to move to my left b**b , sucking and biting my already hardened n*pples .

" Ahhh , karaannnn " I arched my back against him and gripped his shoulders tightly when he moved to my other b**b .

Two fingers worked inside of me , moving in a fast rhythm , a bit uncomfortable but nothing I couldn't handle .

Teju-" Oh god karrann, please , don't st..op " .
his thumb rubbed around my sweet spot and my eyes rolled back in my head , so close , I thought . The strength of what was building was staggering , mind - blowing and overwhelming .

Teju- " karrann , I'm going to c*m " I said gripping his shoulders tighter.

Kk- " C*m for me baby ".
he increased the pace of his hands . I shuddered as I felt myself reaching my peak but he removed his hands I was about to protest when he replaced his hands with his dick .

I moaned finally having all of him inside me . He then began to move thrusting so hardly . I think he's about to c*m too which awoke strange thrills inside rippling inside me . Rippling like a flapping overlapping of soft flames , soft as feathers but exquisite melting all my molten inside . The bathroom was filled with sounds of moaning and groaning , it was earth shattering as we both came . My legs gave up but he quickly caught me .

Kk- " That was amazing " he whispered into my lips before carrying me to the bathtub with warm water and laid me in it. And he goes to take a cold shower as he is still hard. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

After 3 hours.....

He was buzy since morning in working i really felt left out . I went to his officer room ( in house) and he is buzy checking files he is not even Looking at me.
I snaked my hands around his neck and start giving him little kisses.

Kk-babe i am not in a mood . I am buzy.
He said byt i am also his wife i will not stop here i started sucking his earlobe which makes him moan

Kk-ladddoo baby i buzy we will countinue it at night. Let me do my work .

Teju - no ! You were working since morning.i felt left out . I want your attention sunny .
I said and sat in his lap making a cute baby face.

Kk-awwiiee! My baby bore ho rha he .

Teju-hm🥺i missed so much

Kk-i am in home darling why ?

Teju-you are in home but not with me . You are spending your time with these stupid files.

Kk- little girl( and ponch her cheeks) ok ao what i can do for you my highness.

Teju - i am hungry.

He rolled his eyes at me and off me from gis lap and went to the kitchen .

Teju-" Are you going to cook ? " I asked watching him from the door

Kk-" No , I'm going to write a nursing exam , of course I'm going to cook " he said.

I suddenly started laughing

Teju- " Listen sunny , I know cooking isn't one of your specialities " i held my stomach laughing at him .

Kk- I'll show you " Fine let's have a competition . If you win , you get to have anything you ask of me but , if I win " he smiled mischievously

Teju-" What happens when you win ? " I stalked closer to him.

Kk-" We'll see😉 "

Teju-you And cooking 🙄

Kk- alright i know that look , you're probably wondering how I'm going to cook . I learn how to cook when I was in Africa . I can't exactly say I' m the best cook , at Least I don't burn down kitchens anymore " .

Teju-and i know cooking sonce i am 18 . You can't win the challange.

Kk -Okay then . But I got to warn you princess , I never lose a challenge " he winked .

I just stuck my tongue him After two hours of cooking I came up with butter chicken naan and poplet fries.

Abd he came up with a fruit cake, chicken rolls, masala crabs maxican salad 🥗 and 2 kind of foreign drink .

Like really? Who would have thought that karan could cook so well and to top it all , turns out I was still bad at cooking different type of dishes. I aslo tried making pancakes but , now am standing in the kitchen covered in flour with my beast of a husband laughing at me

Teju-" Fine you win " I said pouting .

Kk-" Aww , don't be like that sweetheart . I warned you , now you get to do whatever I ask of you ".

I continued pouting , sulking at my failure .

Teju- " What i have to do ? "

He smiled and held me by the shoulder

Kk-" First , go clean up and then come meet me in the car " he pushed me towards the door

Teju " But what about the flour ? " I asked referring to the mess we just made .

Kk- " Don't worry , your Superman is here " he said hitting his chest .

I rolled my eyes and went to clean up . I quickly washed myself and removed all the flour stuck on my body . After bathing , I let my hair air dry before combing it . I came down and saw the mess we created is now on a side of kitchen floor and in corners.

Teju-what is this?

Kk-i cleaned it all.

Teju-sunny apne ye saaf nhi kiya he .bass kachre ko ek jgh se doorsi jgh shift kr Diya he 🤦. Give the vacuum to me i WILL do it.

Kk-😅

I cleaned all the mess and he went to change gis clothes as well and then we did our breakfast cum lunch. I sat in his lap throughout the lunch Feeling really comfortable and blushed.

At night

Kk-baby did you remember you have to do what i told you to do.

Teju- ok so what i have to do?

He had something in his hand i saw and shouted

"BLINDFOLD "

If you want blindfold romance in detail so give this part 600 votes in 24 hours.

I hope you guyz like it.if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️