part -58(good news)

From teju's POV..

i woke up early in the morning ,i was a lil tired because of obviously last night BLINDFOLD romance he went a little rough on me but its ok it will give more pleasure when he went wild i say my body here is all his marks he gave me last night and sone from our honeymoon he is just beast in bed and best in life . I saw him he was still sleeping . I was on him . I could feel the warmth of skin under me .. Everywhere .

I shuffled to get up but he groaned a little . I smiled at his sleeping figure . His black hair a hot mess . A few strands on his thick brows that made him appear so gorgeous . I removed the strands from his forehead and ran my fingers in his hair . Suddenly he grabbed me and turning me over . I let out a small shriek . He was hovering over me now.
His brown eyes did not appear to be sleeping . I asked in my pathetic small whisper

Teju-" When did you wake up ?

Kk-" An hour ago . "
He smiled and replied ,

His eyes trailed to my lips and I knew his intentions right then and there . He kissed my lips , softly . My eyes closed on their own . My palms resting against his chest . He leaned closer and kissed my neck earning and i moan . Before he could kiss me again , his phone started ringing . He grabbed it from his side table and let out a breath of exhaustion and said
" I need to pick this up . I'll be back . "

He lightly kissed the bridge of my nose and moved off me . He was wearing his sweatpants while I wore nothing . I looked at my clothes and they were gone . Mu husband is literally so wild. All of my things were gone . I saw his shirt on the floor . and I put it on and made my way to bath to take a shower and get ready for work .
Karan went to office for some meetings i don't know. I was feeling happy today ,i don't know why but feeling something special.

I went downstairs to meet Vidhi and neha yes! With is came to meet me and we are planing a girls day . we all were gossiping Suddenly i felt nausea and i went in bathroom for puking. I went out and dadi asked me.

Neha-what happened bhabhi are you okk.

Teju-yes i am. Pta ni kiyu ajeeb sa ho rha he subha se .

Vidhi and neha starts laughing.

Vidhi- teju when is your periods date?

I felt a little weird with her question but i answered 15th.

Vidhi-- and what date today is.

Teju - its 25th.

Vidhi-- so?

Teju-so?

Vidhi-you should check . Stupid.

Teju-what should i check?

Neha - offoo bhabhi you should check are you pragnent or not.

Teju-what? Are you both gone mad . Ese thodi hota he.wese bhi meri date miss ho jaati thi phle nhi.

Vidhi-but pehle you were not having s*x daily and also you were not merried.

Teju- (blusshed) first of all who told i am having s*x daily. ( Lil embaressed too)

Vidhi - the glow on your face .

Teju- shut up.

Neha but bhabhi i think Vidhi is tight. I think you should check. Ek baar check krne me Kiya ja rha he. May be its a good news.

Vidhi - yes teju . Don't you want baby now?

Teju-no yrr uts not like that mits just if i check my expectations will increase abd if i wasn't pragnent it hurts😔.