part-19(jeoulous)

In morning.

Kk woke up and got ready in her gym wear. He come downstairs.

Dadi- aaja beta khana kha le

Kk- nhi dadi . Gym se aane ke baad

Teju got excited as she loves to do workout. But she didn't do it from last one month because of sudden changes in her life) She does some kind of cardio at home too)

Teju- me bhi chalu???

Kk- tumhare bski nhi he 🥱

Teju - sir please 🥺

Dadi - le ja n usko .. teri god me bethke thodi jaigi.. ja teju tu change krke aaja

Teju go and wear beautiful blue sports bra and printed sports pant and atleast she wears a large size comfy sweetshirt on it..
She comes out and they went for gym .

They are on gym now

Teju take her sweatshirt off and take out her headphones .

Teju- " Do you know how long you will be here today ? "

Kk- " Maybe two or three hours max . I will come back down when I am done and fetch you

With that he went from there to do his work out..

She also start her work out she does lots of workout like waight lifting cardio and 30 mins on trade mill.. after whole 90 minutes she felt tired. She took her water bottle and drank water.. and again start exercising.. after a while she realize someone's stare on her.

She take off her headphones and look around to see someone staring at her . And she finds out Her one and only , husband .
He was tucked back at the entrance so she didn't notice him at first .

Teju- " Is there something I can help you with ? "

Turning away from him to teju grab a towel from the stand , and start to wipe her forehead and chest . She hadn't gotten that intense of a workout in for a while . It felt amazing to release some of her stress and pent up anger .

Kk starts walking towards her and doesn't take his eyes off of her . As he gets closer teju take steps back in unison with him , until she backed up against a mirrored wall .

Kk- you look hell hot in that outfit..

Teju Feeling her cheeks grow reddish from the intense gaze he is giving her and also the compliment

he crashes his lips to her . And start kissing slowly than than kiss turns into passionate he suck her lower lip than upper lip
Teju gasp and he takes this opportunity to push his tongue into her mouth . He expertly kisses her and she zone out . He makes her forget all about her current worries . Instead her body just gives in to him . He wraps one hand around her back and one in her hair holding her steady . Teju wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer to her body . The kiss just feels right . Like their lips were made to mold together . He kisses her so wildly .

He the forcefully pulls her by the hair down , revealing to him her tempting neck . He starts to attack her jaw with the same intensity of kisses , then he gives her a lovebite she try to stifle in a moan , but fail . Groans when he hears her , this only seems to encourage him as he moves his one hand lower and starts to grab her ass .

She move one of her hands to his hair and start pulling at him , eliciting a moan of her own .

His assault on her jaw moved slowly down to all around her neck . A few moments ago she was a sweaty mess .

His lips are then replaced with his teeth as he leaves bites all around her sweet spot Between her neck and collarbone . his relentless kisses don't stop or slow down . Moving one hand to lay on his chest , teju can feel his heart beating rapidly under her touch . Je never kissed her on lips and now he did it With so much passion and hunger .