part-52( he is a don)

Double update Today... Enjoy..

"I am franch mafia and i want your husband to help us bult illigal organization in india but he refused" he said looking angry.

"But how my husband help you??" Teju ask

"Don't tell me mrs. Kundrra you don't know your husband is a don.

He smiled creepily , " your husband has many friends high up in the politics , as well as friends and in a broad spectrum of law enforcement . The French Mafia needs his friends , to be our friends in order to advance our narcotics dealing . Unfortunately , when mr kundrra was invited by my boss to discuss this affiliation , he was non compliant . My boss and I believe that by having you , mr kundrra will be more open to agreeing to our terms .

He countinue " And our believes are true your husband has contacted us , we will set up a meeting later.

Maxime- "well your husband is on his way'' and we will discuss our terms , for now , we can converse abou- "

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WIFE?! ".

TEJU turned around to see a furious KARAN barging up the steps , an AK - 47 was draped in his arms , two body guards stood next to him with guns also drawn .

Maxime's guards stopped karan , pointing their rifles at him as he attempted to enter the compound .

" Karan! This is a non violent interaction ." Maxime said.
motioning for his guards to lower their weapons .

" You kidnapped my wife , I will fucking skin you alive you bastard . " Karan growled , he slightly lowered his weapon as he walked inside .

" Karan made an attempt to hug teju when Agustine pulled her back , his arms holding her tightly.

" Before you and your wife celebrate your reunion , we must discuss terms . " Maxime said , his cool and calculated voice was almost creepy .

Agustine pulled teju to a sitting room , so she bit him .

" Ah fuck ! Merde ! " He groaned but still maintained his hold on her .

" Mr kundrra , as you know very well already , you have some very high up friends and some very high up places , the French mafia needs these acquaintances in order to further our narcotic dealing and go unnoticed with the help of your friends .

With your wife here , we hope you will be more open to our ideas . "

Karan stared at Maxime , his eyes were daggers .

Karan- " Well , Maxime , it is quite unrealistic for you to think that I would give my influences to your organization , my political and law - enforcement friends only deal with me because of the immense amount of financial resources that I provide them with and its legal , I will not do you simple favor and pay millions at my own expense . "

Maxine's composure turned hard , maxime- " Unfortunately I have to say if you do not comply , then your wife will continue to stay here , she will not be harmed if you comply , if you do not comply , unfortunately I have to say that I cannot ensure her safety and well - being here .

" Karan's eyes turned cold , " is that a threat ? " He said

" Yes , Mr. Kundrra, it is a threat , that is the consequence for having something to care about in this world . Love will run you to the ground . "

Karan- " fortunately , that is not the case for me . I have the best of both worlds , I have something to care about as well as having one of the most powerful don i am . I am happy to say that while we have been talking , my men have surrounded this house and my second in command , omi , is at your front door with your two children at gunpoint . Your front gate guards are dead , and your remaining guards , and children will die if you do not give my wife back to me , and leave me alone . I have no issue with killing children , especially if they are yours , Mr. Dubios .

" Maxime's eyes went wide , he picked up his phone , made one short call , and his hands shook with fury as he glared at karan . Sinister was smug , as he stood up , Agustine made no effort to hold teju back as karan held her hand.

" Let's go home , laddo . " Karan said.

Teju just stood there.

" Come on lets go love you are safe" karan said .

Teju - No i am not comming with you.you are a criminal a don ehy didn't you even tell me.

Kk - laddo i am afraid that you leave me if i tell you the truth i am sorry .

Teju- i can't live with a criminal like you. I don't know how many innocent people you kill before. How can you do that karan. How ....
And she fainted

_______________________

Teju woke up and saw they are in there another home in india.

Teju's pov..

For how much time did i am bot in my sences .how can i lost for so much time.

POV ends

She hold her phone from side table and check the date . its been two days since she is not in her sences.

She saw karan come with a breakfast plate.

Teju- oh to ab tumne mujhe drug dena bhi shuru krdiya.

Kk - i didn't give touydrug i just give you sleeping pills so that you didn't argue and come with me India safely.

Teju-safety or tumhare sath .hah! You are the reason behind my kidnapping .

Kk - i know but i am sorry it never happened again i am really sorry.

Teju-i don't need your sorry i just need to get out from here i don't want to live with you. I don't want to live with a murderer.

Kk- i am not a murderer. I just

Teju- you just what. You are just a don just like a docter a teacher. Hn! You Know what i dont want to takk with you .

She said and got up from bed and went out from room just then karan held her hand .

"Laddoo meri baat so sun ke atleast give me a chance to speek" karan said.

But teju didn't listen and went out from come. Karan come behind her

Karan - teju please

Teju-no i don't want to listen anything.

Karan- teju please.

but Teju didn't stop walking

Kk - laddoo please ! I can't live without you

Teju - but i can't Live with a don like you. You know what maxime ko mujhe maar hi dena chahiye tha.

Karan didn't thought anything and slap her she fall on floor . Just a thought of letting her die loss his senses.

Teju look at him with shocked .

Teju- you slapped me. Wow! Now i know your true colours so you slep me. Slap me more it just expected from any don but atleast not with you (she is really heart)

Kk-sorry sorry laddoo . I didnt mean it baby i am really sorry . I am sorry laddo .

Teju-you know what when kushal told me to divorce you . I should had sign the papers.

Kk-what... What ... Did you j.just say. I..
(Tears roll down from his cheek he can't able to form word .what just did she said. He felt broken.his heart ached. He is just .he went from there )

Is this a end of tejran???

I hope you guyz like it . If you really liked it . If you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

Target - 500 votes.
Ab next part jb hi aaiga tb target pura hoga till then take care bye bye

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer ❤️😌