part -53( emotional❤️🥺)

Hlw cuties i am back... Enjoy

She didn't mean to say it. It came from her mouth in the matter of heat and anger. And she regret it immediately.

Teju stood there in regret she don't want to say that she don't want to hurt her sunny .but he hurt it seemed in his eyes . He is hurt deeply . For this time teju forgot everything she forget all her anger .she just wants to wipe those tears which were in Sunny's eyes.she just wants to make him Happy.

She also went after sunny but he gone already.

Teju's POV..

Sunny kaha gya hoga i didn't mean to hurt him . How can i expect my life without him . I know i am angry with him but i care for him . Where he went ?? Oh my god . God please save my sunny from every evil. please god 🙏🏻 i love him so much i cant live without him .

At night......

Someone rang the door teju goes to open it and found Karan drunken as hell. he is so drunken that he cant see teju clearly .

Teju- ajaiyye . Kha the jb se.or me kb se call try kr rhi hu or ye hath me kiya hua ?

She held his hand on her hands and saw his knuckles crushed harshly and dry blood stains all there . Then she saw his another hand and it was also crashed badly .

Teju- Sunny ye sab kese hua ?

Karan- kiyu btao me tumhe .tum to chor ke chali jaogi n mujhe us ku... Ku kiya naam he us kamine ka us ke pass .
He said with teary eyes.

Teju - kushal. Kushal naam he uska .

Kk- dekho tumhe to naam bhi yaad he uska. Ab tum mujhe chor kr uske pass chali jaogi.
And start crying.

Teju- me nhi jaungi uske pass sunny ro nhi babies ki trh .

Kk-i am your baby . Am i not?

Teju-aww my little! Yes you are. But first tell me ye hath pr chot kese lgi.

Kk- me nhi btaunga

Teju- sunnyyy .

Kk- mene mirror me punch maara .

Teju-kiyu?

Kk-me gussa tha n tumse.

Teju-gussa the . Waah ! Gussa mujhe hona chaiye. Dhoka apne mujhe diya. Jhooth apne mujhse bola. Cruel aap he . Don aap he . Or gussa bhi aap ho rhe he .

Kk-😔

Teju-aaiyyie andr ab kiya gate pr hi khade rahenge.

She took him in room and start dressing his hands .
Kk refused and stand up from bed.

Teju-aapki problem kiya he. Ek to chot lga kr le aaye he or ab dressing bhi nhi kra rhe. Agr ap ese hi rhe n to me sach me chor kr chali jaungi apko.

Kk- 🙏🏻 please laddo mujhe chor kr mtt ja. Agr to chali gyi to me mrr jaunga me nhi rh skta tere bina.me maanta hu mene jhooth bola.lekin i am scared that you leave me and that what you does to me. I love you laddoo . I know i am ruthless, cruel a very bad husband. I never make you Happy you deserve better i Know and i agree. But i ? What about me laddoo??

Teju-kar...
But he stops her.

Kk- When i think that i woke up and not see you cuddling my heart ache. When i thought i came home and not see you my Heartbeats become fast. When i thought i have to live without you my heart stops. Tujhe jo saza deni he de de laddo lekin mujhe chor ke mtt ja. Me nhi rh skta tere bina .( He cries heavily )

He bent down and held her legs.
Teju- sunny please..

Kk-i know i did a big mistake but i am sorry please mujhe maaf krde tu jo bologi wo karunga me kich glt nhi krta baby mene aaj tk kidi ko nhi maara i am not i murderer. I just help those who can't help themselves financially .and i just make those powerfull basterds teach a lesson who missuse their power and does such crimes like rape murder snaching drugging and all i am not i murderer. But if you want i leave all this i make myself a good person and good husband. bass mujhe chor ke mtt ja . Mujhe maaf krde me per pakad ke maafi mng rha hu laddo please mujhe maaf krde please laddoo.. l...aa...doo...
And he broke down

Teju bent down take gis hands in her hands and kisses his knuckles.

He cries really hards .tears countinusly rolling down on hus cheeks .his eyes wete puffy and red . He shivers in the month of july and his voice stammered.
He countinusly chanting (i love you laddoo please don't live me i can't live without you).

Teju- shhhhh... stop crying sunny i am not going anywhere i am sorry sunny(and she held his face in her palms) and make him drink the water first then she rubbed his back a little make him feel better.

Teju- i am sorry .i am the one who don't deserve you. I wasangry on you . Yes ! I was . I said you those hard words . I am soory baby how can i think you can murder someone . You are ready a nice person and very good and best husband . And I also can't live without you. Me kbhi tujhe chor kr nhi jaungi my chotu my baby my sunny kbhi nhi. I am sorry that i said you those words i. Am angry on that time.i love you .

Kk still crying and trembling.

Teju-baby look at me . I am not going to leave you if you say so. Now stop crying i don't like crybabies.

Kk looks at her and wipe his tears with his knuckles like a baby and bent down his head again.

Teju chuckled a little and kiss his forehead

" I love you"

Then kiss his both puffy red eyes.

" You deserve me or i say more better than me"

Then kiss his both cheeks

" You are not ruthless , you are the most kind person "

Then finally kissed his lips

" I Love you. I will never leave you . Us janam me to bilkul nhi"

And again captured his lips on hers and kissed him with all her love and strength.she pull her tongue in his mouth and explore every corner of his mauth.
Kk didn't responce insteed just feel the warmth of his laddoo's but teju bite his lipd which makes him response the kiss with all the passion. Teju wants him with all his body and soul.

Teju-i love you Sunny.

When she couldn't get any answer she look up and saw karan was already sleeping.she looks at him kiss his forehead and make him sleep on the floor hi as she can't carried him up and lay on bed he is too heavy . She took pilow prom bed make his head lay on pelow and covered his body sith blanket and she too also join him on floor sleep.

Just because of you guyz mene next part me hi patch up kra diya. Now its your turn just hit the target as soon as possible.i know you all can do it.

Target: 500 votes.

I hope you guyz like it if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

I love you all
Your cute innocent writer❤️🌸