part - 36 (messed up )

" Karan, there is someone on the door . " Teju tapped his shoulder while rubbing her groggy eyes . She found his head laying on her chest . His one arm and leg had her secured in place , she tried to remove him but he was heavier than she expected .

The door knocked again . She slapped on his shoulder this time and he sure did stir and looked up . The moment his brown eyes met her she inhaled deeply before stammering . " T - There is someone on the door .

" The door was knocked again . He got out of the bed in a second letting teju have a sigh of relief . She saw him getting his clothes from the floor before opening the door . She could hear Ananya saying something on the door . Having the sheet wrapped around her she too got out of the bed . But next , she noticed karan getting out of the room leaving Ananya on the doorframe .

" What happened , Ananya? " Teju asked .

" There is something under my bed ? " She said and teju noticed her eyes filled with tears . She knew at that instant that she had some bad dream but waited for karan to come back .

" There is nothing under her bed or in her room for that matter . " Karan came out confused .

Teju gave her a look like trying to tell him . he didn't notice she give up .

" I am scared , " Ananya said as she hugged teju's leg .

" I am coming with you . Fine ? " Teju said and left with Ananya without looking at karan .

She tried to make her sleep as she slowly patted her . And ends up sleeping on the floor with her head rested on the bed .

Karan woke up early in the morning . Looking for teju he gets to ananya's bedroom . She looked so innocent but he noticed how uncomfortable she was in this posture before leaving them alone . She stirred when she found someone shaking her shoulder . The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled her nostrils .

She looked up to see a cup and tilting her head she noticed karan . He was wearing the same clothes from yesterday . " Thank you , " She mumbled taking the cup .

She noticed herself in that white sheet . Her cheeks were instantly red . " I will go and change . " She said as she tried to get up from the floor . But next , she noticed him offering his hand that she took . Still holding her cup she left the room . Getting into the bedroom she gets the dress .

She came out of her room to find karan coming in . He was hovering over her with a playful smile .

" What ? " She asked .

" You look different when you flaunt your love bites . "

She looked down to find the dress being deep enough and doing nothing to hide the marks .

Karan noticed how her cheeks got pink as he chews on her lower lip with an absent mind . She looks embarrassed .

" I will go find some foundation . " She mumbled as she tried to pass him for karan to caught her arm and yank her to him . A little gasp escaped her lips leaving them apart .

" You aren't allowed to hide the love bites I give you . " He whispered over her parted lips .

She again blushes and goes from there to hide marks .

Then they went anaya's room to check her too.

Anaya playing with her soft toys in swing she saw them and starts giggling. Teju gave her his hand to her to hold but she is looking at karan only.

Use god me le lo wo apke pass aana chahti he . teju-said

Me ..me kese tum lelo .wo choti si he .kk said

Teju-🙄 she is 10 month only. Choti to hogi hi n .

She starts crying and looking only karan .

Teju-le lizie usko

Kk-tum lelo . Me tumhe le lunga.

Teju-🙄

She takes anaya in her arms and give her to kk .
Kk hold her she touches his face and snuggle into him .

Teju-he likes uh

Kk-and uh??

Teju-🤭 she went from there and ananya come to them .

Ananya - meri mamma a gyi chalo .

Teju come with her soon karan followed them .and they saw yuvi standing in hall

Yuvi - thanku so much .

They chit chat with yuvi for some time

Kk- chalo . Bye yuvi.

Yuvi - aree ruk jao n

Kk- no .hme late ho rha .

Teju- nhi me ruk jaati hu aap jao
( As she wants to spent some more time with babies)

Kk-chalo. Mene kaha n hme late ho rha he. We come back another day .

Teju-but mujhe to late nhi ho rha mujhe to kahi nhi jaana aap jao .

Kk went from their in anger as he wants to teju come back home with him but she denied.

Soon realisation hits teju .that what she did. She denied him. She knows his ego and anger very well.. afterall he is a beast.

Teju's POV
Agr wo gussa ho gye to?? Wese bhi he Don't like koi unki baat ko mna kare,. should i go with him?
POV end

Yuvi - teju i think tumhe b chale jaana chahiye karan gussa krega i know him .

Teju-i think the same. Abhi to wo gye b nhi . Me jaati hu.

Kk-about to start the car when she come.he didn't say anything and allow her to come in car. He starts driving.he didn't look at her even once

Silence followed . He didn't look at her but she noticed how his knuckles went white and jaw tightened . She audibly gulped hard in fear . Just in two minutes , they were at his place . She saw him getting out of the car .

She could clearly see his nostrils flaring in anger and seeing him like this coming to her door made her blood drained out of her skin . She looked so pale . He didn't waste any time to get to her door . Fear took the best of her . She didn't look at him . He was waiting for her to get out of the car but she stayed still .

Next , he caught her arm and made her come out of the car . She didn't know what to expect . He will hurt me ? She remembers what he did with her in past ..

He left her home and went back to his office..

But what exactly he is gonna do once he is home ? This thought crossed and her heartbeat increased . Chewing on her lip she stared at the ceiling . The time seems like it has stopped . To pass her time she couldn't think about anything else but to make something for herself .

Teju POV.
Or maybe I should make something for him . Maybe he found this gesture sweet enough to let this matter slide . Seducing him , worked yesterday . Maybe it can work today , again . At least I should give it a try .
POV ends..

Kk's POV
How can she say no to me infront of someone else?? What she thinks of herself?? She insulted me and my decision. Usko to me ghar jakr btaunga😈

POV ends

I hope you guyz like it. if you really like it so don't forget to vote and comment down your reviews as it matters the most.

Or next part ab kl aaiga as i am very busy Today..

Your cute innocent writer ☺️