Twenty-two - "Welcome to our 'friend-moon'".

Start from the beginning

He walks back up to me and I spread my legs to make room for him in between them. He stands in between my legs and places his hands on either side of my hips, on the counter, caging me in. "Only to you, mia belleza. Only you."

Dieu [God], I think he just made my panties wet.

I leave 3 quick pecks on his lips and go to grab the skincare stuff, but he stops me and pulls me impossibly close to his face, "What do you think you're doing without giving me a kiss?" He angrily says.

"What are you talking about? I just gave you 3 kisses." I say to him, confused.

"Mia belleza, give me a proper kiss before I throw you on our bed and eat you out until you beg me to stop." He says, slightly choking me as he can tell it turns me on as a slight blush crawls it's way up my neck and stains my cheeks.

"Come here and I'll give you a 'proper kiss' Rome." I say, making fun of him.

"Whatever." He says whilst smiling triumphantly and moving his face forwards for me to give him a kiss.

His smile does unexplainable things to my heart and pussy.

I hold his jaw whilst stroking his cheek and pull his face forward. When our lips connect, I swear I hear our hearts beating simultaneously faster. I slant my lips over his, eager to get another angle and he smacks and squeezes my ass, just the way I like it, knowing that I'd moan at the contact. When I moan, this allows him to push his long, talented tongue into my mouth, allowing our tongues to tangle in passion, fighting for dominance however I quickly give up when Romeo pushes me to the edge of the counter by my ass and rubs his clothed hard on, on my clothed clit. I moan at this, giving him even better access to my mouth and his tongue uses this advantage and explores every corner of my mouth, exciting me. We continue making out for a couple of minutes before we pull away for air.

"Was that a good enough 'proper kiss' for you Angelo?" I ask, bemused.

"I'm not too sure, maybe we should try again just to make sure." He says cheekily.

I shove his shoulder playfully and tell him to get me the skincare stuff. I only needed a couple of things but he didn't know what to bring so he brought everything he could and lay it on the counter beside me before returning back to his place in between my legs.

I begin with the face wash. I put a couple of pumps on my hand and spread it across his face. When I done that, I gave him 3 kisses on the lips and tell him to wash the face wash off. When he done that, he situated himself back in between my legs and patiently waited for me to finish the rest of the routine. When I finished, I say "It's all done Rome."

He gives me 3 loving kisses on the lips, hugging me to him. "Thank you baby," he puts a hand on my stomach "Are you hungry? Actually, I'm telling you that you're hungry, you haven't eaten for a while. The rest of the guys are already downstairs messing about, let's go hm?" He says, as he places his hands back on my ass, lifting me off of the counter, making me giggle in surprise and hold on tighter to him. I push my hand into his wavy/curly hair and play with it as my other hand is on the side of his neck whilst my thumb strokes his cheek. He walks us down the stairs and to the general area of the kitchen, because this kitchen is extremely huge.

Upon our arrival, everyone turns to look at us with huge smiles across their faces. "Fuck off and go back to doing what you were doing." Romeo harshly says.

I lightly slap his shoulder and whisper "Don't be so rude to our friends. Apologise Rome. Now!"

He stares at me for a long while, as if he were contemplating whether or not to listen to me, but I give him a stern look that says 'don't you dare think about going a against my word' so he begrudgingly says "I'm sorry guys." Whilst keeping eye contact with me.