Thank you for reading + New Ayato FF.

The book has finally come to an end in terms of main story and epilogue. I'm not sobbing (totally). I enjoyed writing this book very much and would also love to continue writing this but every story has it's own ending, good or bad. 

The initial days of writing this, I never imagined so many people would read this. I wrote this only as a way of me coping with my problems. When the amount of reads, votes and comments kept increasing, I was really surprised by what happened. It encouraged me to write more and more and I'm grateful that I made it till the end. I've met various authors and readers throughout my entire journey writing this book and I'm so glad I did.

;START : 03.11.2022
;END: 07.25.2022

Though this book may have come to it's end, I have another book currently being written. It's also an Ayato fic, but instead of Y/n being an Assassin, He's the assassin. Modern AU too :)

It's already out with 2 initial chapters published. I'll soon start publishing the rest 🤩Hope we meet again in some other book!

Preview~

" M A S K E D " 

'A Mask separates a person into two different individuals. One side they may be the family's beloved or the sweetest and kindest person you've met but the other side they might be the lost one, who yearns for answers.' 

Kamisato Ayato was perhaps a victim of the above statement. A normal person who enjoyed his time along with his family until one day where he lost everything and began his life as two different individuals.

—Not for long. For the sake of finding answers when he moved to Celestial city, he found somebody who would give him a better understanding of his life. 

"Y/n Katz. Pleased meeting you—?" The girl brought her hands for a handshake.

"Ayato. Kamisato Ayato. Hope we get along well." He said as he brought his hands to shake. Though he was there for the sake of his mission, his heart almost bounced out due to how flustered he was feeling. 

A new feeling that was unknown to him...

Thank you for the support. Signing out, Roo. ❤